Fleet = EXODUS =
|= EXODUS =|
|Created||June 5, 2017|
|Admiral||eXo Marks the Spot|
|Current Feelings About DB/TP/WRG||Pick a name, stick with it. Also: Innovation needed|
|Contact||Like a swarm of locusts, we're everywhere - just chose one (but try to choose Discord)|
|Requirements||Use Discord at least once a week and don't ghost on us without prior notice (that's only appropriate for Tinder)|
|Minimum Captain Level||40 (negotiable for daily players)|
|Fleet Tags||eXo (required)|
Hi, everybody! I'm eXo | SilverRose, fearless former leader of the merry misfits of eXodus. You may remember me from the DB official forums. Actually, no. Don't remember me from there. No one likes the forums.
If you're here, you're probably wanting to know about our fleet. Well, good news everybody! We've got a flowchart for that. Just look below!
Did that help? eXocellent! Hurr.
- 1 Abbreviated History & Legacy
- 2 Requirements
- 3 Fleet Contacts
- 4 Fleet Mythology
- 5 Member Bios
- 6 Club 99
- 7 Starbase
- 8 Fleet Records
- 9 Actual Fleet Records
- 10 Fleet Wins
- 11 Credits
Abbreviated History & Legacy
We're about 3.5 years old now as a fleet (founded in June 2017), and have grown in all sorts of ways since then. Primarily, we're a group of people who like playing and staying together. Originally, we were founded as a splinter group from this game's Blood Legion: 3 of the officers at the time, including me, decided to strike out on our own and form a new fleet that was a mix of social and performance.
We did an early merger with another group of folks, the nWo, led by an old friend that had also been with us in BL. From there, we've added people from other smaller fleets, the last of the original Timelines SF fleet, as well as a bunch of people who never wanted to be "fleet people" but thought we seemed approachable.
We were one of the first top fleets of our caliber to not care about event rankings, performance, spending, etc. Most of us have very deep benches and crew just based on where we've been, and we're happy to share that investment and knowledge with newer players.
We'll still strike out and grandstand sometimes as a group. We typically boast fleet ranks in the top 5 or 10 overall in the game, along with several top 50 finishes. The prevailing vision though was that we wanted those moves to be on our own terms. It's a game. We didn't want anyone putting pressure on us to do it every event or to do it because of x, y, and z.
Our past is informed by our history: our (formerly) red X was inspired by our time in Blood Legion, as was our original identity as a "Timelines fleet" - we weren't and still aren't a brand name in a bunch of other games or a fleet that grew out of another game like Fleet Commander or Star Trek: Online. We were and are dedicated to this game and this game only. Our motto - "it's what you leave behind" - worked with both a DS9y vibe as well as the name of eXodus. But for us it also was a sign of striking out on our own. We weren't BL or nWo or SF anymore. We were leaving all of those identities behind to make a new collective. We tossed a lot of ideas around for names and identities, but that one resonated. It paid mention to the past while also recognizing that's what it was -- the past.
It's what we left behind to band together as eXo.
And it's who we're proud to be today.
But don't just take our word for it - you can also take theirs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCQUz6nGYQ&feature=youtu.be
- We use Discord for fleet communication and require that all members do as well, at the very least to post event goals
- Play the game (duh)
- No, actually, play the game - don't use macros to play it for you
- Have a sense of humor and fair play
- Support our fleet by wearing the tags eXo | (don't worry, we'll help you make the multiplication sign that replaced our pretty red X in game)
- Follow Wheaton's Law: Don't Be A Dick!
- eXo | Marks the Spot
Fleet Leader Emeritus
Respect Their Authoritah!!!
- Grand Admiral Ryoma (co-founding member)
- JessAtreides (fleet strategy consultant)
- Dragon (squad master)
Fleet Officers / Starbase Janitors
- nDaxicated (Starbase Czar)
- TygraDax (back-up adult)
- Raji (game data master)
- Das411 (new member coordinator)
- Taran (fleet enforcer)
- The Commish (interviewer)
- Quasimous (cheerleader/wiki editor)
- RoddenberryPie (behold not-bot)
- Fish (Occifer Fish)
- Arex (three hands really helps with skirmishes and gauntlets)
- In September 2017, our fearless leader had surgery. We quickly learned that Silver + percocets = bad news. Shortly before convincing her to hand over the reigns to someone who wasn't typing only in emojis, she decided to take a tour of the brand new starbase and see what all the shiny new buttons did. We quickly learned that Silver + perocets + shiny new buttons = worse news. Before anyone could wrestle the keys out of her hand, she'd accidentally unlocked one too many doors and a hobo showed up in the brand new starbase. He's nice, keeps to himself (literally, he made a squad on the first day and hasn't left it once), and is one of our longest standing members of much repute - just remember to stick $5 in his cup before you leave and everything will be fine.
Musketeer La Forge
- For a while, DB had this really, really obnoxious habit of forgetting to put the Tuesday golds in the Tuesday packs, like what recently happened with angry Kasidy Yates. Musketeer La Forge was the first time this happened. Remember how Silver had just had surgery, was high as a kite, and was hitting lots of shiny buttons? She also really, really was enamored with the one that said "buy 10x 650 dilithium" on the La Forge pack... and it wouldn't drop. She says she spent about $3,000 in total and could not get a single copy. We're not sure she could do math at this point, because she can't anyway even when not high, but we're not gonna argue the fine print. Anyway, she put out the siren call to other whales amongst our pods and realized -- not just did we in eXo not get a single copy, no one could get a single copy. So, they take it up with DB. DB says it's just bad luck and then go radio silent. 2 days later, DB admits: oops, we left him out of the pack! They send around Sorryketeers supposedly based off of how many pulls you did on the pack, but managed to mess up the formula on that, so Silver got one Musketeer and someone who did one pull got 5. Long story short, at her inaugural appearance at a DB Con, she wore a t-shirt with Musketeer La Forge on a milk carton to go meet DB CEO Jon Radoff. Ask for pics.
- A magical journey on a Dubai Apple cruise that led to the "We Are the World of Star Trek Timelines." Sometimes, you just have to be there, BRO.
- Watch on a crappy Twitch.tv stream (https://www.twitch.tv/golddaisy) as Silver spends money, can't figure out how volume works on her computer, and try to win a !waffle. Now with bonus Gluten!
Galazy, Skirms, and Shittles
- What we call the various event types. No one likes galaxies, it's hard to type "skirmish" when you're tapping like a mofo, and one was an unfortunate typo that just kind of stuck...
- Keeping up the tradition of having a Bar & Dil run out of the fleet, we opened a new saloon when we moved from Line to Discord in order to have a place for our friends from other fleets to gather and be social. Just watch out after midnight. We even have our own town drunk.
- A three-headed hydra from the depths of Hell - also Silver's former boss she hates.
|Avatar||Name||Title||Immortalized Crew (in vault)||First to Max Credits||Bio||Quote of the Moment|
|eXo Marks the Spot||Admiral||560+||Was in the hunt for Jack Crusher until discovering Silver wants to FTM all the Crushers, not just Wesley. Fortunately Spot has great insurance and should be out of the hospital any day now.||Former President of Crew Duplicates Anonymous. Spot also heads a small non profit dedicated to encouraging DB/TP/WRG to increase the immortalized crew achievement threshold.||"All hands abandon ship! All hands--" BOOM|
|SilverRose||Admiral Emeritus / Fleet Mom||850+||70+. Most importantly, almost all the Wesleys and his little dog too.||The last player alive to finally get a Caretaker, Silver spends her free time erasing death wishes on those who got him first.||"I can't believe Picard made me want to rewatch Nemesis."|
|Dragon||Central Command||750+||4* Rigel VII Vina||Last Admiral of the original Timelines SF fleet, on a continued search for elusive golds. In a constant arms race with both Matt and Commish but only one is literal.||"It is, what it is..."|
|Grand Admiral Ryoma||Central Command||575+||5* Admiral Kirk, 2* Festive Jadzia Dax||Slowly teaching Rod Japanese, one google translate conversation at a time.||"Fortune favors the bold."|
|JessAtreides||Central Command||300+||Yeah, no.||The actual last player to not have Caretaker. Crazy cat lady... And crazy costume lady. Basically, just crazy but fun.||"The spice must flow."|
|Das411||Officer||375+ (not counting his obscene collection of level 99s)||3* Commander Kruge||Patiently waiting for this year's expedition so he can finish off his level 99s, while the rest of the fleet reminds him that the ! bug is gone and it's OK now.||"The Motion Picture was the second best Trek movie"|
|nDaxicated||Officer||Keeper of the weekly Starbase Headway Activity Tracker (SHAT) when in times of building, keeper of skirmish event records when not.||"RNG was on my side."|
|Quasimous||Officer||515||5* Nona||Embrace the one armed bandit||“Up the Irons!”|
|Raji||Officer||500+||No, thanks.||I am not evil. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.||"Don't ping me in the middle of the night, Woof!"|
|RoddenberryPie||Officer||Lives to watch this game turn the most obscure character into the most powerful (5/5 Bus Punk from Star Trek 4? LET'S GO!)||"Vulcans never bluff."|
|Taran||Officer||Probably the nicest of all us, so she's on permanent fleet enforcer duty.||"Thanks!"|
|The Commish||Officer||500+||None...yet...||Owner and proprietor of Commish's Gun Shed, your one stop shop for everything related to guns and ammo. And it's one stop because he'll shoot you if you go on his lawn. Enjoys accounting in his spare time.||"I have a case of TP and plenty of ammo, so we should be fine."|
|Tygra Dax||Officer||An architect, scientist, and noble man who can turn invisible. Wait, that's ThunderCats.||"Even better."|
|Fish||Officer||The original founding Admiral of the 10 Forward Loungers, Fish abdicated their tank when the algae grew too fierce to control. Currently hiding behind a little log and infrequently bubbling to the surface for feedings. Highly interested in mirrors.||"Turtle Power!"|
|dl||Hobo||???||Does a hobo bundle count?||We think he's from Russia. Maybe.||"Can you spare a dollar?"|
|Admiral William T. Riker||Member||He kills cats and is a rotten typist. Chats. He kills chats.||"Resistance is not logical."|
|Aella||Member||5* Katrine,4* Armed Philippa Georgiou||One of the women with multiple cats in the fleet. Yes. One of.||"*eyes leaderboard with resting bitch face*"|
|Arex||Officer||337||Not compatible with my resource philosophy||An Australian living in Scotland. I've quit the game three times but keep coming back and finding a new goal. Current goal: to finish all the stat-boosting collections. Only 1.260,000 honor to go!||"Well, you know what they say, Lieutenant. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it."|
|Ashie||Member||469||woulda been Lal but silver was a nanosecond faster, and ignored dibs||My bio: was there for the birth of exo. Left cuz discord. Came back because discord. She probably needs a drink right about now, and needs Patrick Stewart to read her a bed time story while cuddled close, stroking her hair. Complete with forehead kisses||“FOR SCIENCE”|
|Beratis||Member||425+||Delusional. Let us Voyage together to the gleaming cities of Earth, where peace reigns and hatred has no home.||"Duty calls and I must redon my human suit."|
|Cadet Matt||Member||790+||5* Navaar FINALLY GOT ONE.||Has an unhealthy obsession with Canadian women. Also gets sandwiches delivered by drone and complains about it. #firstmattproblems #mattpeopletwitter||"Stooooooooooooooooop."|
|Captain McNamara||Member||David Hasselhoff is his uncle, but we don't hold it against him as long as he can teach us how to sexy slow run like that.||"The end is near."|
|Captain Cooke||Member||800+||He's a Cooke who cooks but not a Captain who captains.||He has *maximum possible* crew slots. What else needs to be said?!|
|Chukken||Member||Daredevil, living life in the moment and riding off into sunsets on his Harley.||"It quickly switched from funny to 'Ohhhh ok, maybe I would actually get murdered.'"|
|Circa 1985||Member||That number isn't the year he was born; it's his monthly gambling losses.||"Just got to Vegas."|
|DocRatbertIG||Member||Works long, thankless hours at the rat hospital just to put some pixels on the table.||"Can't cite 'em if you don't have 'em."|
|Dwalin||Member||He ain't heavy.||"Ohhh I see, universal constant"|
|John Halsey||Member||Canadian drinker of IPAs. We don't blame him for his lack of taste. Or reasonable geography.||"Ufff."|
|Kithrynnic||Member||Everything on this page is true. Especially the lies.||"Especially the lies."|
|Lel Exonar||Member||Hailing from the planet Exonar, he joined this fleet because he saw himself in us.||"Lel"|
|Lt. Captain Gibbo||Member||He was supposed to be a Lt Commander but someone got loose with the pips.||"My luck for the year!"|
|Mikewastaken||Member||Mike was actually *not* taken.||"smh"|
|Red Star||Member||Black star actually was taken.||"Hello everyone"|
|Shiverina||Member||365+||Your mom||Yay, we FINALLY get 5* Picard from episode 54, scene 6, because I just immortalized last week's 5* Picard from scene 5! Can't wait for the episode 72 5* Producer to be release, or when episode 108's best boy grip can be fused with the dolly grip!||"You surprise me, Mr. Tuvok, which is a rare and special gift to a Q. Thank you."|
|silentfury||Member||He's actually not that silent or furious.||"That's just what I want you to think."|
|Sirwick||Member||What did the candle say to Sirwick? You set me on fire.||"Just wondering."|
|Spirithawke||Member||Soul Eagle sounded too much like a biker gang founded at Burning Man.||"Lol"|
|Spull||Member||Part of Anonymous. Got confused about which Legion he was joining.||"hi"|
|Thoralfa||Member||Alpha man like Thor. Blacksmith by trade. Makes the best damned horseshoes you've ever seen.||"That beer is Belgian."|
|Vladimir Illyich Ulyanov||Member||Hello, American Comrade.||"Any crook should be able to run the country."|
|Trepy||Member||Was supposed to say 'trippy' but was too high to type straight.||"Used up all my rng luck for a while"|
|WenGG||Member||He's my brother.||"Ohhh I see."|
|WenGG||Member||He's my brother.||"Ohhh I see."|
|Z•A•P•P||Member||Often imitated, never replaced||"Memes"|
|Zebraxus||Member||533||A middle-age nerd playing this game for 90s-stalgia. Truly they broke the mold with me||“Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr. "I'm my own grandpa".”|
- Q - Still running a Bar & Dil somewhere, we think.
- ikk - We hope he finally settled on an avatar.
- FRANK - He's BAD and he should feel bad.
- Red Alert - 'Keep on rocking, you crazy kid.'
- The Lone Wanderer - Still wandering.
- Platypus Messiah - He had to go. His platypi needed him.
- Allycia - You think going top 50 in a galaxy event is intense? Try doing while IN LABOR. She's insane. In the best ways.
- Darkseid - Original BL deserter, current game one.
- Clone 7 - Clones 1-6 were unavailable.
- Phlox of Seagulls - Still the best name we've had in the fleet.
- Shran - Chose to spend time with his baby over us. Priorities.
- Taco - Soft shell tacos aren't real tacos.
- Schmallen (Banjo) - Woof!
- Regent Woof - Not to be confused with Schmallen.
- Izzy - The one, the only. The bot meister.
- Eru - Polish Izzy
- Kurrostanza - Seinfeld in the Delta quadrant
- Spotted Dixon - Floof
We are now without honor. Until DB adds more cheevos.
- Cadet Matt
- Captain Cooke
- Captain McNamara
eXotopia Planitia, the home of eXodus, is currently maxed at level 134. That means, just like a Chinese gymnast, we've got all 10s.
|Other Bonuses:||Max.||Replicator Uses|
+3 uses, -10% cost
Most Level 99s
- Das411 - More than 1
Most Duplicate Crew
- eXo Marks the Spot - Over 200
Actual Last Person to Win Caretaker
- JessAtriedes - Still no drops :(
Worst Event Time Zone
- Grand Admiral Ryoma - Japan (events start at 3 AM)
Actual Fleet Records
When our powers unite, we are actually pretty good at this game stuff. While we offer a no pressure environment, we often find ourselves playing hard and gaming harder. eXodus is proud to have ranked among the top 10 fleets in the game in a variety of events and types through the years. In fact, over 70% of our current members have ranked in the top 75 in an event, and over 55% have ranked in the top 25!
Here are some of our most finishing of finishes:
|Event||Event Name||Event Type||Fleet Finish||We TryHarder!|
|Homestead||Faction||7||Cadet Matt: rank 35|
SilverRose: rank 36
|Our Thoughts Combined||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||5|
|Second Act 2||Faction||5|
|Retrograde||Faction||4||SilverRose: rank 81|
|Gates of Hell||Faction||9||SilverRose: rank 53|
|First Impressions||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||14||Arex: rank 71|
|A Logical Reaction||Faction||5||SilverRose: rank 30|
|Ghost in the Machine 2||Faction||5|
|The Akritirian Job 2||Faction||5|
|Fast as Light||Galaxy||7|
|The Daystrom Award||Faction||8||Dragon: rank 37|
SilverRose: rank 82
|Imperial Decree||Faction||9||SilverRose: rank 24|
|Operation: Earth||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||10|
|Infinite Contentions||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||5|
|We Who Are To Die||Faction||5|
|Laws of Nature||Faction||7||SilverRose: rank 31|
|The Honor of Andoria||Faction||10|
|Reunification||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||17||Arex: rank 78|
|Fire With Fire||Faction||19||SilverRose: rank 43|
|The Longest Day||Hybrid||51||Arex: rank 75|
|A Quiet Coup||Galaxy||7|
|The Isthmian Games 2||Faction||10||SilverRose: rank 24|
|Mistress of the Mirror||Faction||We claim the BROFLEET 1/1/1 for this one.
But actually 23rd for the remaining eXos.
|SilverBROs: rank 1|
Grand Admiral Ryoma: rank 14
Raji: rank 44
|New Providers||Galaxy||10||das411: rank 32|
|An Even Field||Faction||13||Dragon: rank 89|
|Advance Directive||Skirmish||20||Dragon: rank 23|
|Education Is Power||Faction||8||SilverRose: rank 20|
|What Is a Man?||Faction||16||SilverRose: rank 56|
|Captain Proton to the Rescue!||Skirmish||24||Raji: rank 74|
|The Captain's Oath 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||4||SilverRose: rank 3|
|Peldor Joi||Faction||3||das411: rank 69 (giggity)|
|Straight On Til Morning||Hybrid||20||Raji: rank 57|
|Children of Apollo 2||Faction||9||SilverRose: rank 2|
|Auld Lang Syne||Hybrid||13||Raji: rank 43|
|A New Lease||Faction||10|
|Might Makes Right||Faction||8|
|The Sum of Its Parts||Skirmish||16||nDaxicated: rank 1|
|Temporal Misalignment||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||7|
|Fixed Variables||Skirmish||8||Raji: rank 31|
|Shore Leave 2||Faction||14||SilverRose: rank 5|
|In Word and Deed||Galaxy||2||Lt. Captain Gibbo: rank 3 (new PR!)|
|Shackled to the Stars||Skirmish||5||nDaxicated: rank 8|
spull: rank 18
Raji: rank 29
Bigguyinblack: rank 98
|Extinction Point 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||4||spull: rank 6|
das411: rank 13 (new PR!)
|Fireside Stories||Faction||1 (booyah!)||SilverRose: rank 5|
Cadet Matt: rank 8 (new PR!)
spull: rank 11
|Dirty Rotten Holograms||Galaxy||11||Bigguynblack: rank 45 (new PR!)|
spull: rank 56
|Integration||Hybrid (Faction/Skirmish)||2||nDaxicated: rank 5|
SilverRose: rank 20
spull: rank 21
Dragon: rank 28
Raji: rank 30
snakedoctor: rank 40 (new PR!)
RoddenberryPie: rank 92 (new PR!)
|The Whole Truth 2||Galaxy||17||Quasimous: rank 90 (new PR!)|
|Crimson Spark||Faction||6||Beratis: rank 76|
|Reconstruction||Skirmish||6||nDaxicated: rank 15|
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 85
|Time Tsunami||Galaxy||6||Dragon: rank 4|
|The Big Sting 2||Faction||6||Grand Admiral Ryoma: rank 39 |
Beratis: rank 88
Trepy: rank 96 (new PR!)
|Barren Heat||Skirmish||4||nDaxicated: rank 6 |
Raji: rank 78
|The Falcon Falls 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||2||SilverRose: rank 2 (aka the one where Silver got overconfident) |
Quasimous: rank 60 (new PR!)
Dragon: rank 67
|The Nowhere Gauntlet||Skirmish||5||nDaxicated: rank 4 |
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 88
|Judgment||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||28||Quasimous: rank 90 |
|Temporal Misalignment 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||17||Mikewastaken: rank 42 |
|Faster Future||Faction||1 (HELL YEAH)||SilverRose: rank 1 |
CadetMatt: rank 4
new PRs: WenGG (rank 158) and Dwalin (rank 204)
|Stream of Lives||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||14||SirWick: rank 39 |
Quasimous: rank 134
|Haunted Vessels 2||Skirmish||17||eXo Marks the Spot: rank 45 |
Bigguyinblack: rank 133
nDaxicated: rank 138
|Crime of Last Century||Faction||8||Kithrynnic: rank 10 |
WenGG: rank 119
|Friends Like These||Skirmish||6||nDaxicated: rank 17 |
Raji: rank 20 (new PR)
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 100
|Everywhere At Once||Faction||10||John Halsey: rank 9 (new PR!) |
Beratis: rank 10 (new PR!)
|Secrets in the Desert||Faction||13||Quasimous: rank 47 (new PR!) |
Dwalin: rank 79 (new PR!)
WenGG: rank 89 (new PR!)
|For Charity||Galaxy||16||Captain McNamara: rank 6 (new PR!) |
Beratis: rank 46
|Guiding Principles||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||10||das411: rank 26|
WenGG: rank 64 (new PR!)
Dwalin: rank 66 (new PR!)
|Yonder Star||Skirmish||8||nDaxicated: rank 12 |
Raji: rank 55
|Trader Woes||Faction||9||Dwalin: rank 18 (new PR!) |
WenGG: rank 28 (new PR!)
Z•A•P•P ©™: rank 50 (new PR!)
das411: rank 97
|Revisiting Things Past||Faction||12||silverrose: rank 12 |
Captain McNamara: rank 23
|Right on Q||Skirmish||11||nDaxicated: rank 24 |
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 26 (new PR!)
Raji: rank 93
|The Game's Afoot||Expedition||17||Kithrynnic: rank 45|
|Beyond the Veil||Skirmish||6||nDaxicated: rank 4 |
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 18 (new PR!)
|Where Nightmares Meet||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||28||Captin Cooke: rank 217|
Dragon: rank 245
|Phantom Pain||Galaxy||19||Captain McNamara: rank 48|
Captin Cooke: rank 148
|Reunion at Dawn||Faction||11||Z•A•P•P ©™: rank 11 (new PR!)|
Captain Cooke: rank 135
Quasimous: rank 237
|Cataclysm!||Mini-event (beta)||?||eXo Marks the Spot: rank 2 (new PR!)|
Quasimous: rank 69 (woohoo)
Eru: rank 125
Captain Cooke: rank 246
|Dirty Rotten Holograms 2||Galaxy||28||Taran: rank 118|
Z•A•P•P ©™: rank 183
Captain McNamara: rank 215
|The Enemy Within||Faction||1||silverrose: rank 1|
RoddenBerryPie: rank 4 (new PR)
aella: rank 8 (new PR)
Ramza: rank 22
Lel Exonar: rank 25 (new PR)
Dragon: rank 56
Titz McGee: rank 64
Captain Cooke: rank 118
Beratis: rank 182
|Leisure Time||Galaxy||20||Captain McNamara: rank 4 (new PR)|
|Roj||Faction||12||das411: rank 115|
|Seekers of Life||Hybrid (Faction/Skirmish)||9||Captain Cooke: rank 4|
nDaxicated: rank 15
Dragon: rank 75
|Suitable Menace||Faction||18||Z•A•P•P ©™: rank 171|
|A Marginal Victory||Skirmish||13||nDaxicated: rank 12|
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 25
Dragon: rank 40
|Faster Future||Faction||21||Beratis: rank 75|
Taran: rank 86
Dwalin: rank 159
WenGG: rank 186
|Runaway Bride||Faction||22||Silverrose: rank 4|
Beratis: rank 78
spull: rank 220
|Blundering Terror||Galaxy||7||Lt. Captain Gibbo: rank 2 (new PR)|
Captain McNamara: rank 218
|Small Mercies||Faction||18||Z•A•P•P ©™: rank 82|
Beratis: rank 138
|A Web of Lies||Skirmish||13||nDaxicated: rank 11|
eXo Marks the spot: rank 14
Beratis: rank 222
|Someone Like Me||Hybrid (Galaxy/Skirmish)||12||Dragon: rank 16 |
nDaxicated: rank 17
Raji: rank 38
|Secrets in the Desert||Faction||12||Silverrose: rank 25 |
Dwalin: rank 112
WenGG: rank 145
|Lightseekers||Galaxy||76||Shiverina: rank 181|
|Sto'Vo'Kor Lost||Skirmish||38||eXo Marks the Spot: rank 41|
|No Trouble At All||Faction||23||Quasimous: rank 39|
|Cultural Property||Skirmish||28||Dragon: rank 46|
nDaxicated: rank 57
Beratis: rank 167
Fish: rank 248
|Plateau of Tomorrow||Faction||32||Beratis: rank 143|
|Mistress of the Mirror||Faction||37||SilverBROse: rank 61|
|In Taste Confounds||Skirmish||61||eXo Marks the Spot: rank 194|
|The Daystrom Award||Faction||38||das411: rank 83|
|The Noblest Half||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||46||das411: rank 149|
Beratis: rank 167
|First Doctrines||Hybrid (Galaxy/Skirmish)||44||Beratis: rank 175|
Quasimous: rank 227
|Sha Ka Ree||Skirmish||54||eXo Marks the Spot: rank 49|
|The Enemy Within||Faction||31||Titz McGee: rank 20|
Beratis: rank 218
|A Night at the Theater||Galaxy||44||Shiverina: rank 166|
|Insurrection Omega||Skirmish||17||nDaxicated: rank 3|
|The Big Sting||Faction||22||SilverRose: rank 7|
Flameboyant: rank 79
Taran: rank 117
|The Eleventh Hour||Skirmish||54||inDaxicated: rank 15|
|Convergence Day||Galaxy||114||das411: rank 169|
- When Fireside Stories was announced, CadetMatt eyed his bonus crew and said, "You know, I think I want to go for the top 15 achievement on this one." The fleet said "SURE!" and a power squad was born to support him. The squad and eXo rallied together and managed to hit the goal for Matt and the win for the fleet. Because when our wallets combine, sometimes it really do be like that.
- When Faster Future was announced, CadetMatt eyed his bonus crew and said, "You know, I think I want to go for the top 5 achievement on this one." The fleet said "WOW YOU'RE GREEDY" but formed a power squad to support him. Then he got Navaar on his dabo wheel and decided, eh, maybe I don't need the cheevo on this one. However, it was too late. Seeing the general lack of scores or enthusiasm, SilverRose pinged the power squad and fleet and said, "Hey, guys. Let's unleash the kraken." Enthused by the wallet war cry, the fleet pushed Matt into 4th place (cheevo unlocked) and helped SilverRose get her second win and earning of the coveted 1/1/1 (first fleet, squad, and rank).
The Enemy Within
- When The Enemy Within was announced, CadetMatt eyed his bonus crew and said-- actually, I'm just kidding. This one isn't Matt's fault for a change. Silver is solely to blame for this one. It had been approximately 6 months since the last win, and she was feeling the itch again (she should really get that checked out), so, she assembled a power squad, the fleet rallied behind them, and many personal records were broken - including earning the top 5 achievement for RoddenBerryPie. Matt also burned his way into getting a Scotty he didn't even want. Thanks, Matt. And the amount of crap spewn at our intrepid eXopedition to climb the leaderboards birthed the SilverWorst Challenge, where we were able to raise $2,000 for charity and nab another one of them 1/1/1s.
Thank you to our loyal backers! This was the most successful telethon we've held yet! Quasi and I are overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and donations we've received. And if you think this year's eXotravaganza was amazing, just wait until you see what we'll have for programming next year-- Wait. What was that? We didn't hold a telethon? Oh.
Well, what goes here? Really? OK, fine. Thank you to TGE and ACE for helping us develop this template!
...what do you mean they didn't actually help us? We just kind of stole it? Seriously? Uhhh. One moment, viewers. We do apologize for this technical interruption.
- cut to black
- fade back in
Thank you SO MUCH to the wiki for being open source and having code available to all!