An assimilated version of Voyager appears on the outskirts of the Alpha Quadrant, and its presence causes distrust of the Borg to heat up once more. Find out who's behind the assimilated ship and stop it from doing damage--physical or political.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Phase 1, Faction
- 7 Phase 2, Skirmish
- 8 Storyline
- 9 References
Integration was a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, May 23, 2019. The event ended 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) on Monday, May 27, 2019.
The first phase is in the form of a Faction Event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
Phase 1, Faction
Integration Phase 1 ran from May 23, 2019 (12:00 ET) to May 25, 2019 (12:00 ET).
Phase 2, Skirmish
Integration Phase 2 ran from May 25, 2019 (12:00 ET) to May 27, 2019 (12:00 ET).
A version of Voyager that has been assimilated by the Borg appears in the Alpha Quadrant and sets a course for Earth. Drone Seven of Nine, representing the Collective, insists that it was not the Borg’s doing 
- Desert T'Pol: "Captain, I suspect your sensors have picked up the readings of a familiar Federation starship. You are not mistaken, that is the U.S.S. Voyager, but something is different. Its appearance is almost... Borg-like in nature. I believe it is safe to suspect their involvement.
- Drone Seven of Nine: "For a Vulcan, you are illogical. What purpose would it serve for the Collective to go back on its word, and in such a garish manner as this? This is not our doing. It is an outrage that you would suggest it."
- Saboteur Garak: "Is it? Your people have quite the history to suggest otherwise and this new leaf you insist you have turned is still fairly recent. There's little room for a light touch here, Captain. Of course, if you're uncomfortable getting your hands dirty, there's always Section 31."
- Desert T'Pol: "There is no need to jump to such rash tactics. This situation requires further investigation before we rush into action. I believe that the Augments and their technical prowess might be able to offer the necessary insight into the situation. What do you think, Captain?"
- Desert T'Pol: "This iteration of Voyager remains assimilated, but at the very least, we have a better grasp of the situation. It appears these drones were ripped from a timeline where their cube was assimilating Voyager. They were in the regeneration alcoves, and within Unimatrix Zero."
- Drone Seven of Nine: "It is as we have told you, Captain. The present Borg are not responsible. We would not backpedal on our agreement with the Federation. We hope your suspicions are satisfied."
- Choice A
- Captain: "Then why have they assimilated Voyager?"
- Desert T'Pol: "It appears the hive mind of this splintered group is caught between the Collective of their time and Unimatrix Zero. Perhaps their confusion coupled with their drive to assimilate has caused them to pursue assimilation of the ship that was their constant adversary."
- Choice B
- Captain: "Why can't the Borg handle these drones?"
- Drone Seven of Nine: "We expect that you won't backpedal either, Captain. We want to reintegrate the drones into the Collective, not destroy them. But we require your assistance. Your Starfleet vessels are better suited for a recovery mission."
- Choice C
- Captain: "They're not a part of the Collective? That should make subduing them easier."
- Saboteur Garak: "I wouldn't let your guard down, Captain. Their detachment from the Collective and their subsequent erratic behavior make them far more dangerous. As far as I see it, stopping their progression takes precedence."
- Saboteur Garak: "At any rate, it seems we can't just leave the drones to do as they please. Whatever the present Borg's true intent, these rogue drones need to be stopped and quickly. That is unless you wouldn't mind your Earth being assimilated into the Collective."
- Drone Seven of Nine: "Captain, thank you for your delicate handling of the situation. Thanks to you, we were able to recover all of the drones unharmed. They are currently being reintegrated into the Collective."
- Desert T'Pol: "I am equally impressed with the fact that Voyager was minimally damaged. Well done, Captain. Efforts are underway to undo the effects of the assmilation on the ship."
- Saboteur Garak: "I appreciate the celebratory air, but I still can't say I feel very good about this. Call me cynical, but to me, an alliance with the Borg is the equivalent of knowingly inviting an enemy into your home. What is that story the people of Earth tell? About the wooden horse?"
- Desert T'Pol: "You speak as if no one has reservations about this alliance. It is fragile on both sides. As guarded as I may be, distrust will get us nowhere. We must be open-minded in order to progress. After all, it is trust that lead a Cardassian spy to work aboard a Federation starbase."