The Game's Afoot 3
For the first run of this event, see The Game's Afoot
Mysterious events are occurring which cannot be explained through temporal anomaly alone. Join the legendary duo of Detective Data and Doctor LaForge to find the answers!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Rules
- 5 Missions
- 6 Event Rewards
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
The Game's Afoot 3 was an Expedition Event beginning 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC) Thursday, January 30, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC) Monday, February 3, 2020. This event offers a Special Pack that has a guaranteed drop of The Professor, Detective Data, or Doctor La Forge if you spend 650 on the 10-pack pull.
Featured crew provide the largest VP bonus on event nodes:
Bonus crew provide a lesser VP bonus on event nodes:
- In an Expedition Event, your crew does NOT recover after attempting a challenge. Can your crew make it to the end of the Expedition?
- Unique Away Team Missions are available during the event. Open the Event to access them.
- Using any version of The Professor, Data or La Forge will provide a bonus to Event Away Team Missions.
- Every Event Away Team Mission you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points.
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards. Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- In this event, Squadrons may also compete to advance up the Squadron leaderboards. Join a Squadron to get more rewards!
All missions take place at Q'Vat.
|Name||Type||Requirement||Skills Used||Char XP||Credits||Capt XP||Remarks|
The Brek'tal Ritual
|65 | 175 | 325||
||6 | ?? | 42||102 | ?? | 450||12 | ?? | 469||+15 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
A Scandal in Madena
|85 | 190 | 350||
||6 | 6 | ??||102 | 102 | ??||12 | 12 | ??||+15 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
The Tamarian Interpreter
|100 | 205 | 400||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | ?? | ??||12 | ?? | ??||+16 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
The Empty Starship
|125 | 250 | 450||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | ?? | ??||12 | ?? | ??||+22 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
Harcourt Fenton Mudd (Mission)
|150 | 300 | 500||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | ?? | ??||12 | ?? | ??||+30 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
- The skill points bonus for matching a trait on a node is also affected by exhaustion. So, 2 "exhaustion points" causes a 10% decrease in skill points and also skill points bonus.
- Captain XP is 12 for first pass, 2 for subsequent passes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .