To Prove One's Self
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Phase 1, Skirmish
- 7 Phase 2, Faction
- 8 Storyline
- 9 References
To Prove One's Self is a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, January 17, 2018. The event ends 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) on Monday, January 21, 2018.
The second phase is in the form of a Faction Event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
Phase 1, Skirmish
To Prove One's Self Phase 1 ran from January 17, 2018 (12:00 ET) to January 19, 2018 (12:00 ET).
Phase 2, Faction
To Prove One's Self Phase 2 ran from January 19, 2018 (12:00 ET) to January 21, 2018 (12:00 ET).
Aware of the investigation into his motives, B-4 has decided to prove his capabilities to Starfleet by hijacking the dreaded Scimitar from a Romulan shipyard with a Borg crew! After the ship’s thalaron generator threatens to eliminate an entire species, the Borg themselves step in to offer their assistance. 
- Seven of Nine: "The situation with the Soong-type android B-4 has escalated. He has hijacked the Romulan vessel Scimitar to demonstrate his fitness for duty within Starfleet. He has lured away drones to form his own Borg crew."
- Seven of Nine: "The Collective will not tolerate this trespass. Competing Collectives divides us and inhibits our ability to create a perfect species. To prevent further division, the Collective has sent a representative to aid in the pursuit of our common goal."
- Five of Twelve: "We have a common interest in halting the progress of B-4. He has found his way to an inhabited planet and his abuse of the thalaron generator poses the risk of destroying that planet."
- Five of Twelve: "Your Starfleet does not wish to see a planet destroyed and we of the Collective do not wish to lose a yet unassimilated species. What you do with the android is up to you. For now, the Scimitar must be stopped."