A Valdore Too Far
A Valdore Too Far is the third Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, September 13, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, September 17, 2018. Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Vash is at it again and this time she has the Romulan Valdore warbird on her tail! As a courtesy following her past positive interactions with the Federation, Donatra opens a comm channel to Starfleet, asking them not to let Vash get away--she’s stolen the statue of Senator Valdore! The Romulans are not pleased and Donatra warns that if the Federation gives anything but its best efforts to apprehend her, the Romulans will see that as aiding and abetting a fugitive! 
- Commander Donatra: "Captain, consider this communication a courtesy. A Human claiming to be an archaelogist stole the statue of our esteemed Valdore. As this Vash is a Federation citizen, the Senate will consider you complicit should she fail to be captured."
- Kal-if-fee Spock: "Normally, the Romulans insist the Federation stay far, far away from their affairs, but now they would insist we aid them. A curious hypocrisy."
- Commander Donatra: "I understand your skepticism, though I do not care for it. My previous experience with Starfleet personnel was a positive one, I thought you might help us and have the opportunity to prove to the Senate that this woman is not acting at the Federation's behest. Will you help us?"
- Maid Marian: "Why is everyone worked up over one little statue? For the record, the Romulans weren't even taking very good care of it. You all have no concept of the value of an historical artifact like this. It's better off with me anyway."
- Choice A
- Captain: "What right do you have to run off with a piece of Romulan history?"
- Maid Marian: "What right? What right does anyone have to something they didn't personally build? Captain, we could sit here and play the semantics game all day, but I'm a busy woman with a business to run."
- Choice B
- Captain: "You know what you're doing is wrong."
- Maid Marian: "Captain, 'wrong' is a very subjective term. One man's 'wrong' is another's 'profitable venture.' If you could pull yourself out from beneath the Federation's grasp for a moment, you might see for yourself."
- Choice C
- Captain: "You know Jean-Luc would be appalled by this."
- Maid Marian: "What Jean-Luc doesn't know won't hurt him. He's a good man, clinging steadfast to morals. That's why he needs a woman like me who isn't afraid to do what needs to be done to build a better life for us both."
- Kal-if-fee Spock: "Her concept of morality is flawed. Either way, Captain, we must retrieve that statue or risk facing an intergalactic incident when the Romulans attempt to blame us for her thievery."
- Maid Marian: "You would honestly turn me over to the Romulans, Captain? I suppose I don't have much to fear. The Empire must be getting soft, considering I almost got away. And if Jean-Luc is out there somewhere, dressed as Robin Hood, he'll be along to rescue me."
- Kal-if-fee Spock: "I believe it would be wise to withhold any disparaging comments you might have about the Romulan Empire, since it's their custody you'll be remanded to."
- Commander Donatra: "For once, Vulcan, I believe we can agree upon something. At any rate, I owe you both my gratitude, especially you, Captain. Thanks to your swift work and skilled maneuvering, the statue was recovered with minimal damage. We'll be taking the thief back with us to face justice."