A Woman of Conviction
Sirella knows her husband, Martok... and this petaQ is not her husband! Help Sirella discover what has changed many leading Klingons of the Empire, and restore them to themselves!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
A Woman of Conviction was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, January 21, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, January 25, 2020. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Sirella, wife of Martok, believes that her husband is no longer himself: he and many other top Klingon officials are being controlled by the same parasitic beings that once tried to take over the Federation! If these beings manage to take over the Klingon Empire, they won’t even need to pretend they desire peaceful coexistence--they will drive the empire into endless war against all other factions! Join Sirella in targeting the ship carrying Martok and Dexter Remmick. If you can eliminate the mother parasite, maybe you can stop this invasion..
- Sirella: "Human, I require your assistance. My husband, Martok, is not acting like himself. He is attacking without cause or fairness. And he is not the only one."
- Sirella: "Many other leaders of the Empire have joined his foolhardy cause or struck out on their own ventures. Klingon men are often fools, but not the point of dishonor."
- Sirella: "Martok has attempted to prevent me from investigating further. You will engage his ship and keep him busy so that I may learn what is truly going on here."
- General Martok: "I tell you, woman, there is nothing wrong with me! Leave matters of war to Klingon men--the house is your domain. Argh!"
- Sirella: "I have knocked him unconscious. I swear, if I had already confirmed that his body, at least, is still my real husband, I would kill him and every other addled Klingon man where they stand."
- Sirella: "It is as I suspected. He is being controlled, by some sort of parasitic creature. I believe Starfleet has encountered its kind before, in a former officer named Remmick."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "Yes! The creatures tried to take over the Federation, and now the Empire."
- (no additional dialogue - go to Sirella's "Your logs say..." line)
- Choice B:
- Captain: "The log says Remmick tried to activate a homing beacon before he died."
- Sirella: "Perhaps he succeeded. You humans can never finish things properly."
- Choice C:
- Captain: "They ate worms. Ick."
- Sirella: "Hah! I suppose you would turn green at the sight of gagh, then? Humans are so squeamish."
- Sirella: "Your logs say killing the mother parasite ended the infestation. We can only hope that a temporal anomaly has brought Remmick back, and it is he carrying it once again... not a Klingon, or my husband."
- Sirella: "But if it is Martok, he would want us to kill him, for the sake of the Empire. Determining who carries the mother parasite and giving them a honorable death will be my task. Yours will be to continue to engage their ships as a distraction. Go!"
- General Martok: "I feel as though I've drunk too much bloodwine... and eaten too much gagh at the same time... what has happened?"
- Sirella: "You were infected by a parasite that desired to take over the Klingon Empire. Starfleet came to my aid, and I came to yours. Another Klingon carried the mother parasite, and we were forced to destroy his ship."
- Martok: "We will mourn his honorable sacrifice, and honor you, Captain. Once again, you have helped save the Empire from disaster... but most of the credit must go to Sirella, the finest and fiercest of us."
- Sirella: "Flattery will not excuse your weaknesses, husband. See to it that you never allow yourself to be infected by such a creature again, or I will make you regret it."