All for One
The holograms of Barclay Program 15 have gone rogue, stealing sensitive data from unamused factions. Can you help Barclay retrieve the data and maybe save his creations in the process?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
All for One was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, July 15, 2021 and ending Monday, July 19, 2021. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Augments, Cardassian Union or Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to event missions.
- Crew with the Hologram Trait
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Faction mission details can be found in the All for One Faction Missions page.
Lieutenant Barclay sheepishly comes to you with a serious problem: some of the holograms from his personal entertainment program have gone rogue. Led by Musketeer Data, who really believes he is the character from the Dumas novel, the holograms have stolen sensitive data from three of the more brutal factions. Barclay begs you to help set things right, preferably in a way that doesn’t result in the destruction (or endless torture) of his holographic creations.
- Musketeer Data: "You may give us flight, creator, but you shall not draw us from our cause. We shall expose the truth, protect the Crown, and fight for the people! All for one, and one for all!"
- Duelist Barclay: "I'm so sorry, Captain. I wanted to preserve these holograms. It wasn't their fault they were created with such... embarrassing intentions. But they've gotten a hold of some mobile emitters and gone rogue."
- Duelist Barclay: "They've stolen sensitive information from the Augments, the Cardassian Union, and the Terran Empire, and they're threatening to expose it, or sell it, or who knows what... again, I'm so incredibly sorry. But... could you help me round them up?"
- Khan Noonien Singh: "What kind of worm needs light projections to please him? Can you not find satisfaction with flesh and blood? You shall have no choice now, for we have consigned your creations to the shadows, forever."
- Duelist Barclay: "You mean you deleted them? But... maybe that's for the best. They weren't great designs in the first place, were they? Again, Captain, I'm sorry for all the trouble they've caused. I'm going to stay out of the holodeck from now on...."