Alpha and Omega 2
For the first run of this event, see Alpha and Omega
The Terran Empire is trying to synthesize the most dangerous substance in the universe: the Omega molecule. Will you stop this research, use it to seek other ends, or trust the Terran Empire with such power?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Alpha and Omega 2 was a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, February 28, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, March 4, 2019. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Maquis, the Terran Empire, or Section 31. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Starfleet scans have detected traces of the most powerful substance known to humanity: the Omega molecule. Wanting the ultimate protection in these uncertain times, the Terran Empire is attempting to synthesize this dangerous compound for use as a weapon. Even a single destabilized molecule could end millions of lives. 
- Agent Janeway: "Section 31 has detected traces of the Omega molecule right here in the Alpha Quadrant. A single molecule in the wrong hands could kill hundreds. A whole chain could wipe out a civilization. Your job, and mine, is to make sure that doesn't happen."
- Ro Laren: "You want to destroy it? Look, I know the risks, but think of what you're throwing away. The energy those molecules contain could keep a hundred cities warm. We might not have the Federation behind us, but we've got scientists of our own. Let us use the molecules for good."
- Hippocrates Noah: "That would be like handing a bomb to a child. Forget Starfleet's fearmongering and consider this: a weapon powerful enough to defend the quadrant against any threat imaginable. That is what the Terran Empire and I are creating. The question is, will you join us?"
- Ro Laren: "Most people look at us and just see a bunch of angry, dissatisfied rebels. What I see is something worth fighting for, and because of your help, we have a chance to keep doing that. So... thank you. For believing in us. For believing we can do this."
- Ro Laren: "I'm not starry-eyed enough to think our new scientists can safely extract energy from these Omega molecules overnight, but with time, I know we can find a way. Maybe it'll take us years, maybe even decades, but I promise you I'll see this through."