The temporal anomaly crisis appears to be over! The Federation prepares to celebrate one last Convergence Day, but some are not convinced this is the last....
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Arrow Again was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, Januray 7, 2021 and ending Monday, January 11, 2021. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Section 31, Klingon Empire or the Ferengi Alliance. These missions dropped Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Arrow Again is the first of 2 events in Star Trek Timelines' Fifth Anniversary Mini-Arc.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
- Tasha Yar
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Overnight, the galaxy awakens to a miracle: the temporal anomaly crisis is over! Even better, in resolving it, scientists took advantage of its benefits to revive individuals who would normally be dead in the prime timeline. Even if you wanted to question this, you won’t have time. Your orders are to help celebrate this, the last Convergence Day, in every way possible! 
- Warship Yar: "Captain, I can't believe it's true, but... the temporal anomaly crisis is over. All the lost have returned to this timeline, and no new anomalies are being reported."
- Klingon K'Ehleyr: "The crisis hasn't just ended, but ended in the most optimal way. Those who would have been dead in this timeline, like myself, have been preserved. Your scientists say it was a breakthrough, a silver lining. I'm alive, so... why should I question it?"
- Warship Yar: "Our orders are to celebrate one last Convergence Day, the holiday we formed to honor when the temporal anomaly crisis began. I suppose we have to follow orders, but... something about this doesn't seem right...."
- Gray: "It's odd, being Trill, I never really felt dead, but now... this almost feels less alive. This can't be right. We aren't being told the whole truth."
- Warship Yar: "You're right. There's no way this crisis was magically solved overnight, to the benefit of all. Even if it means we all die, we have to find out what's really going on here."
- Klingon K'Ehleyr: "We will need the help of scientists who haven't bought into this fantasy--or been replaced with those who want us to buy into it, too...."