Blood and Circuses
For the second run of this event, see Blood and Circuses 2
"The Terran Empire has launched a campaign to convince the Federation that their ways are superior. Join the Empire and promote this effort!"
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Rules
- 5 Victory Points
- 6 Event Rewards
- 7 Faction Missions and Storyline
- 8 Gallery
Blood and Circuses is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, March 31, 2016 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, April 4, 2016. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
- Unique Shuttle Missions are available during the event. Get Terran Empire Faction Missions from the Terran Empire Faction Mission to start them.
- Using any version of Kirk and Uhura will provide a bonus to Terran Empire Faction Mission
- Every Terran Empire Faction Mission you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards
- Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- Victory Points will be earned in each event by doing shuttle missions.
- The more points you collect, the higher the Threshold Rewards you can receive.
- Using any variation of the BONUS Characters in a shuttle mission does not increase points
There are 2 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points . Victory Points are earned from each shuttle mission.
Faction Missions and Storyline