By Any Other Name
You have discovered a plot by Arne Darvin to kidnap Starfleet officers and disguise them as assassins. Can you find a way to stop him and rescue those under his sway, including Neelix?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
By Any Other Name was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, April 22, 2021 and ending Monday, April 26, 2021. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Federation. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to event missions.
- Crew with the Costumed trait
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Faction mission details can be found in the By Any Other Name Faction Missions page.
You now know who has kidnapped Neelix and others: Barry Waddle, a Klingon intelligence officer who once disguised himself as human to sabotage the Federation. He seeks to create his own army of disguised, brainwashed former Starfleet officers and allies to use against the Federation! Use everything you have learned to find Waddle, stop him, and save those he has kidnapped--if you can recognize them.
- Barry Waddle: "I endured many surgeries, changed my body until I was unrecognizable to myself, all for the glory of the Empire... and then I failed in my mission, and the dishonor was too great for me to overcome."
- Barry Waddle: "The only way to restore my honor is to finish what I started--to destroy the Federation. My mistake was looking like you, but not being one of you. Well, I've corrected that--now I have an army of your officers and allies, changed to look like strangers."
- Dexa: "Whatever you've done to Neelix and the others, I know they're still in there, no matter what they look like. We're going to get them back, and stop you--right, Captain?"
- Amal Chakotay: "We've got him. Waddle--also known as Arne Darvin--is under arrest, and he'll spend the rest of his life in this timeline in prison for what he's done. It'll be a slow process deprogramming and restoring those he disguised, but I pulled a few strings for a friend of mine..."
- Human Neelix: "Dexa? It's me, Neelix... I mean, I think it is. I know I don't look Talaxian anymore, but I see you and... I feel so much more like myself."
- Dexa: "I don't care if you look like an Aldebaran serpent. You're still the same Neelix I love and missed, so much. Thank you, Captain, for bringing him back to me. I hope we meet again."