Cadet Challenges are a feature in Star Trek Timelines that use Cadets (Common and Uncommon crew members. Structured similarly to away missions, they offer a chance to earn chronitons and other rewards.  Cadet Challenges require Tickets to play.
Also, Captain level 10 is required.
- Cadet Challenges are active every day of the week, and the UI lets you check the schedule.
- Starting one Challenge mission costs one ticket. Every player is given 6 tickets per day, and have to either wait for a new day to receive 6 more, or buy additional tickets for dilithium .
- You can start one Challenge mission every three minutes. The cooldown starts at the beginning of the mission, not the end.
- Only common and uncommon crew can participate. In addition, only crew with a certain trait or description can participate (for instance, Starfleet-only).
- Due to the restrictions to crew, it is possible not to have suitable crew for every trait and skill.
- Do not take traits for granted. For instance, despite serving on a Starfleet ship, Dr Phlox and Seven of Nine are not Starfleet, and cannot participate in Ex Astris, Scientia.
- Only common and uncommon crew can participate. However, common crew can't usually pass Epic difficulty missions, making uncommon crew much better.
- The following uncommon crew can be used in all challenges (being non-human Starfleet women): Cadet Sito Jaxa, Chief Engineer Torres, Ensign Ro, Ensign Pazlar, Lt Jadzia Dax, Lt Naomi Wildman, and Ensign Seska.
- The following crew can't be currently used in any Cadet Challenge (being non-alien non-Starfleet men): Boomer Mayweather, Maquis Chakotay and Wesley Crusher.
- See list of all Cadets.
|Name||Trait||Days of the Week||Image|
|Ex Astris, Scientia||Starfleet|| Monday
|The United Federation||Alien or part Alien crew members||Tuesday|
|A Certain Formality||Female crew||Thursday|
|Adv: A Certain Formality||Female crew rare crew||Saturday|
|Adv: United Federation||Alien or part Alien rare crew||Sunday|
- Missions#Cadet_Challenges for ideal crew