A critical mass of temporal paradoxes are occurring on the edge of space. Respond immediately, before the tenuous bonds holding time and space together are forever shred!
Cataclysm! was a Mini Event beginning Monday, March 2, 2020 and ending Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
- Earn Intel passively over time as well as from Ship Battles and Away Team Missions to initiate a Cataclysm run.
- Cataclysm runs require to defeat 10 opponents in order to complete the run.
- All Rarity of Ships are allowed to be used in each Cataclysm difficulty.
- Every Ship Battle you win earns you Event Victory Points. Collect Event Victory Points to unlock Threshold Rewards!
- Match one Battle Trait each Ship Battle to earn additional Victory Points and a small Hull Repair bonus (if selected) between Battles.
- Captain Spock: "Starships of differing chronitonal origins are engaged in combat, shifting in and out of time, resulting in a critical mass of paradox. If we do not resolve the situation so as to eliminate the paradox, the universe will be unable to bear the strain, and may simply...implode."
- God Q: "There are Q who long for the mystery of death. I'm not one of them. Hurry, Captain--I'll help you as much as I can, but I'm only immortal."