Convergence Day 2
For the first run of this event, see Convergence Day
The temporal anomaly crisis has caused chaos, but also scientific breakthroughs, family reunions, second chances—plenty to celebrate. Help Quark get Convergence Day off the ground!
- 1 Details
- 2 EVENT Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Missions
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Convergence Day 2 is a Galaxy Event which ran from 12:00 PM (ET) Thursday, December 31, 2020 through 12:00 PM (ET) Monday, January 4, 2021. This event offers a Special Pack that has a guaranteed drop of Picard, Quark, or Q if you spend 650 on the 10-pack pull.
Event crew give the largest bonuses to event recipes.
All characters below give a bonus to event recipes.
For each mission, certain special items are required which can be assembled from standard components and equipment. To create the item, a crew member with a certain skill must be assigned. The better the skill, the greater the chances of receiving a Quark's Guest List. Bonus crew will greatly improve the odds. For each item creation, as well as for delivering a certain number of Quark's Guest List, the player will receive victory points.
Convergence Day 2 Phase 1 ran from December 31st, 2020 (12:00 ET) to January 4th, 2021 (12:00 ET) .
|Quark's Guest List||Ensure the biggest names in the Federation are there.||Guest List|
|Celebrate in Style
Replicate decor, gifts, and other items of Convergence Day.
|Ferengi, Resourceful (both)||Deciphered Scrolls|
|Ferengi, Duelist (both)||Family Relic|
|Crafty, Communicator (both)||Raw Materials|
Capture top officers celebrating Convergence Day.
|Crafty, Costumed (both)||Documentary Footage|
|Q Continuum, Interrogator (both)||Passenger Manifest|
|Duelist, Scoundrel (both)||Uniforms|
Ensure those celebrating Convergence Day are safe.
|Crafty, Astrophysicist (both)||Riot Gear|
|Ferengi, Gambler (both)||Emergency Communique|
|Scoundrel, Desperate (both)||Strikeforce Communicator|
|Holiday Think Tank
Establish traditions to become a part of Convergence Day.
|Q Continuum, Desperate (both)||Mythological Stories|
|Costumed, Q Continuum (both)||Amendments|
|Interrogator, Brutal (both)||Meditation Techniques|
|The Best Thing Since....
Promote acceptance and enthusiasm for the new holiday.
|Costumed, Investigator (both)||Relief Supplies|
|Romantic, Human (both)||Propaganda|
|Desperate, Gambler (both)||Burial Rites|
|To Each His Own
Make Convergence Day culturally appropriate on all worlds.
|Costumed, Merchant (both)||Regulations|
|Romantic, Gambler (both)||Preservation Protocols|
|Bartender, Civilian (both)||Colonial Insignia|
Conceive new drinks and snacks for the holiday.
|Cultural Figure, Federation (both)||Vulcan Music|
|Klingon, Romantic (both)||Economic Stimulus|
|Communicator, Musician (both)||Music Theory|
Like the original run of the event, Convergence Day 2 was a Galaxy Event without a Phase 2.
There are 4 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- Community (Threshold) Rewards can be obtained by communal Victory Points .
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
Solo Ranked Rewards
Solo Threshold Rewards
|150,000,000||Standard Boost 10-Pack|
|300,000,000||Event Pack 1-Pack|
|500,000,000||2 Event Pack 1-Pack|
|2,000,000,000||3 Event Pack 1-Pack|
|6,000,000,000||4 Event Pack 1-Pack|
|8,000,000,000||Convergence Day Quark|
|10,000,000,000||1 Event Pack 10-Pack|
|Ranks||Credits||Replicator Rations (fuel)|
|6–15||80,000||10 Super Rare|
|16–25||75,000||6 Super Rare|
It’s been nearly a standard Earth year since the temporal anomaly crisis began. Despite all the chaos it has caused, there have also been innumerable scientific breakthroughs, the reunion of family and friends with lost loved ones, a second chance for fallen villains and heroes alike. To celebrate all that has been gained, the Federation has declared a new holiday—Convergence Day—and many groups outside the Federation are adopting the holiday as their own as well.
- Quark: "You humans used to have holidays for children being born, countries being founded, the end of war. On many worlds, they call that day Tuesday."
- Quark: "Everyday I read about some new scientific discovery they've made as a result of these anomalies. Worf's got his wife back... and the mother of his child. Khan Noonien Singh gets another shot at ruling the galaxy, and any day now I'm expecting the Blessed Exchequer to appear."
- Quark: "Call me sentimental, but I think there's something actually worth celebrating there, and your Federation agrees. We're calling it Convergence Day. So go ahead, loosen your collar and celebrate! Try the Convergence Colada, while you're at it."
- Quark: "Convergence Day is the biggest thing since Christmas. That's an ancient Earth holiday where... well, never mind. You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
- Quark: "Means a lot that you were part of the festivities. You discovered the first of these anomalies, after all. I'm promoting a new tradition for the holiday in your honor: creating homemade models of your ship. Or they can be purchased directly from me, for a small fee."
- Q : "Well, well, another trip around the sun. And amazingly, it hasn't gone nova. Whether that's due to your efforts or mine, I couldn't say... oh, well, if you insist. You're welcome."
- Q: "I admit I'm impressed that you've lasted this long. Piecing a galaxy back together is no easy task, and I should know. You deserve a moment's celebration. Happy Convergence Day! Now get back to work."