Convergence Day Quark
|Convergence Day Quark|
|Ferengi, Costumed, Merchant, Romantic, Gambler, Bartender, Communicator, Civilian|
|Crew Cost Info|
Convergence Day Quark is a non-canon version of Quark created for the Convergence Day Event. However, he is wearing a costume seen in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "What You Leave Behind" (7x25).
These items are required by Convergence Day Quark in order to advance through groups of levels.
Away Team Skills
Convergence Day Quark has the skills of Command and Diplomacy .
Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
|Convergence Day Quark's Away Team Skills|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Convergence Day Quark was added to the crew on 11-Jan-2017.
- Convergence Day Quark had an issue fixed where the 80 4* & 90 5* recipes Quark's Convergence Day Suit were identical. There is now a specific recipe for the 5* outfit, which results in a slight increase in build cost. 28-Mar-2018
- Convergence Day Quark can unlock paths & successfully crit rewards on the following missions even as 1/5 FE.
- A Time of Morn-ing has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 70 pass on EPIC, with no matching bonus trait
- Act of Betrayal has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 619 pass on EPIC, with +151 Communicator bonus trait
- Rabid Fans has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 712 pass on EPIC, with no matching bonus trait
- The Rings of Time has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 725 pass on EPIC, with +173 Communicator bonus trait
- Field Modifications has a Diplomacy & Ferengi locked reward requiring 893 pass on EPIC, with +228 Ferengi bonus trait
- Serious Business has a Diplomacy & Ferengi locked reward requiring 903 pass on EPIC, with +215 Merchant bonus trait
- Ishka Issues has a Diplomacy & Gambler locked reward requiring 903 pass on EPIC, with no matching bonus trait
- No in-game quotes.