From Star Trek Timelines Wiki
(Redirected from Credit)
Credits are the galaxy's standard currency. Use Credits in the Time Portal to enlist crew members, build items, and more.
Players can check how many credits they have in the top right of the screen.
Credits can be earned in different ways:
- Completing Missions (without the warp feature). Any mission awards 75 per chroniton spent. If a player uses their daily 300 (without Cadet Challenges), this earns roughly 22500.
- Completing Daily Missions. This in total can award 75000 per day.
- Scanning. The amount is random, but is typically between 5000 and 20000.
- Completing Faction Missions. The amount is random, but typically around 5000.
- Passing to the next Captain level. This amount is always 50000.
- From the Daily Rewards. This amount varies per month but usually totals around 200k.
- By reaching certain amounts of Victory Points during Events.
- Bought using Dilithium. The amount bought increases with the VIP Level.
|Arena Tickets • Chronitons • Credits • Dilithium • Event Tickets • Honor • Intel • Merit • Requisition Shuttle Token • Tickets • Victory Points • Voyage Revival|