Dead to Rights
The clock is ticking on Garth's interphasic machine, and he is suddenly surrounded. Who has the right to apprehend Garth: will it be the Romulans, the Ferengi, or a Section 31 agent who has appeared with top secret concerns? You must decide.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Dead to Rights was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, December 26, 2019 and ending Monday, December 30, 2019. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Ferengi Alliance, the Romulans, or Section 31. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to event recipes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Is it possible to reason with Garth? Who has the best claim to capture him? Your assistance is needed to make that decision. 
- Laborer Kirk: "I can only assume that my presence here was necessary because Garth of Izar is standing in front of me, and not imprisoned on Elba II as he should be. I don't know what has happened, but I have urgent business to return to. Lives hang in the balance. Explain this, someone!"
- Harris: "The Romulans and the Ferengi are both here to apprehend Garth for crimes against each of them, while I have been sent by Section 31 to ensure Garth is returned to Elba II. For highly classified reasons, I must protect Eden, which Garth is searching for and must never find."
- EV Suit Chekov: "I will shut down Garth's interphasic machine, Captain, but the phasing process may have gone too far. Meridian still might phase, at any time. Those of us who don't belong here need to leave soon, or we'll be trapped here for sixty years!"
- Laborer Kirk: "Thank you, Mister Chekov. Captain, I trust your decision on the matter. Award custody of Garth to whomever you see fit, as long as he can't escape again. I must return to Earth, to a specific place and time. Edith Keeler and my crew depend on it."
- Profitable Ishka: "I understand your decision, Captain. I am at least comforted in the knowledge that my government will compensate my losses, and Garth will be back at the asylum, under heavier guard at the asylum. Please feel free to visit us again on Ferenginar!"
- Commander Keras: "The Federation will hear of our displeasure, Captain. Farewell."
- EV Suit Chekov: "Wait...Mister Harris, Sir...I must ask. Did the crew of the Aurora ever find Eden? And can you share any news of my friend, Irina Galliulin? Anything you can tell me would be appreciated, Sir."
- Harris: "Well, details of Eden are classified. I can say that Irina is now the matriarch of the entire society, and they are all well. I will pass along your regards. Now, before this planet phases for the next sixty years, we should say goodbye to the M-113 and return to our ships."