|Human, Federation, Starfleet, Prodigy, Warp Theorist|
|Crew Cost Info|
Ensign Crusher is a version of Wesley from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Ménage à Troi" (3x24) where he was promoted to full ensign rank by Captain Picard. For the first time he is wearing a Starfleet Command Uniform.
These items are required by Ensign Crusher in order to advance through groups of levels.
Away Team Skills
Ensign Crusher has the skills of Command , Engineering , and Science .
Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
|Ensign Crusher's Away Team Skills|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Ensign Crusher requires a total of 25 of the very rare Basic Science Experiments.
- Ensign Crusher is particularly useful in the Mortals and Mayhem mission because he has the combination of SCI skill and the Prodigy trait, and can unlock a path.
- Update 1.1.1 added Warp Theorist trait.
- A FF/FE Level 100 Ensign Crusher is required to obtain an Easter Egg.
- Ensign Crusher was a Daily Reward in January 2016.
- Ensign Crusher was a ranked reward in the galaxy event Endgame.
- Update 1.6.0 reduced ship ability duration to 8s, and Shield Regen from +1000 to +800
- "I always get an A." (ST:TNG 3x01 "Evolution")
- "I'll try not to disappoint you."