Everywhere At Once
Mudd's android duplicates are suddenly appearing on planets across the entire quadrant, causing havoc in their wake. While Captain Pike seeks out the real Mudd, someone needs to end the chaos. Capture all the Mudds and end his plans for good!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Everywhere At Once was a Faction Event which ran from Thursday, October 24th, 2019 through Monday, October 28th. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Augments, the Cardassian Union or the Terran Empire. In addition to normal shuttle rewards, these missions dropped Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions and event recipes.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to event recipes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Calls begin to swarm in about various versions of Harry Mudd suddenly appearing around the galaxy and attempting to steal valuable items. 
- Arik Soong "What's the one thing I've ever asked? Just leave me alone to do my work! Instead, some maniacal interloper calling himself Mudd appears in my lab and steals hundreds of my Augment embryos. Then he has the utter nerve to try and sell them back to me. Come deal with this guy!"
- Kelpian Saru [sic] "H...hello? I am uncertain about the efficacy of this Ba'ul device I'm using, however I'm in need of assistance. A strange alien calling himself Mudd appeared in my village and has thrown it into chaos. He stole our food! And keeps flirting with my sister! Please send swift aid."
- Vina "Somehow, through all the defenses around the planet, someone has found us here on Talos. An awful man named Mudd appeared and captured one of the Talosians. He's forced them to use their... abilities however he sees fit, which I doubt is wholesome. Please, Chris - come help."
- New Eden Pike "This is insanity. There are Mudds all over the damn quadrant causing chaos. I thought he said they'd travel through time, so what happened here? If you wouldn't mind taking point on rounding up all the duplicate Mudds, Captain, I'm going to track down the real guy."
- Bounty Hunter Mudd: "After all my detailed preparations and carefully assembling each of my Mudds, I can't believe everything fell apart so easily. Do you know how expensive an army of android duplicates can be? I mean, I may have acquired all the resources from a former colleague. But, still..."
- Bounty Hunter Mudd: "These time ships that I designed with no help whatsoever should have sent my Mudds throughout history to steal valuable artifacts and bet on sports events when they knew who won. I would instantly become filthy rich! Instead they're all still right here. I don't understand."
- Timekeeper Tenavik: "Time is not yours to bend if it does not wish it, Mudd. Perhaps the anomaly serves as an anchor to our current present. It cannot be escaped, especially not by someone as weak as yourself."
- New Eden Pike: "Well, while you were rounding up all those androids, we tracked the real Mudd to Vagra II. I guess he thought the quarantine would keep people from finding him. You've done an incredible job here. It's been a real pleasure working with you."
- Bounty Hunter Mudd: "Yeah, so, you found me. And what now - jail? Ha! You should know by now that no prison can hold Harcourt Fenton Mudd. I'll be out in no time, and I've already concocted my new adventure. See you next time, Captain!"