While evaluating the Tamarians unique way of communicating in order to improve the Universal Translator, communication with a Starfleet vessel is cut. Can you find the crew and help them complete their mission?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 Notes
- 8 References
Fireside Stories was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, May 9, 2019 and ending Monday, May 13, 2019. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Klingon Empire, the Federation , or the Borg. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
B’Elanna and her shipmates explore the Delta Quadrant in the Delta Flyer but their efforts are hindered by the universal translator’s inability to handle certain language types. 
- Delta Flyer Torres: "Captain, we're looking to improve the Universal Translator and hoping you could help. We've come across a species with similar speech patterns to the Alpha Quadrant's Children of Tama, but the data on their language is pretty sparse."
- Admiral Picard: "I believe we might be able to help you, Lieutenant Torres. Lieutenant Detmer and I have been meeting with the Tamarian delegation. The Tamarian language is primarily referential in nature, but without knowledge of the references, the Translator is fairly useless."
- Keyla Detmer: "The Federation has also run across other referential languages in the Gamma Quadrant, so getting a handle on Tamarian speech pattern has become a higher priori–"
- Delta Flyer Torres: "Hello? Admiral? Lieutenant Detmer? ...nothing. I wonder's what's happened to them. Considering I'm all the way in the Delta Quadrant, this one's on you, Captain. And I'd appreciate any strides you manage to make with the Tamarians or the Translator."
- Dathon: "Ears open and arms wide. The black cubes, so many from behind. Temba, at rest."
- Keyla Detmer: "It looks like the Tamarians are happy with all you've done to bridge the gaps, Captain, but they're still hesitant about trusting the Borg. To be honest, it took awhile for them to trust me, as my implants resemble a drone's. Hopefully now they'll be a little more open."
- Delta Flyer Torres: "I suppose the Borg's access to so many cultures and languages could be seen as a database of all the diversity the galaxy has to offer, even if the way they got that knowledge is repulsive."
- Delta Flyer Torres: "In the end, it's because of that access that we've managed to update the Universal Translator. Hopefully this will make first contact in the Delta Quadrant easier. Linguacode doesn't always work in the outer reaches of the Delta Quadrant."