Why is Spock attempting to erase his own Starfleet career? Join Captains Pike and Kirk to find the answers, and prove to more exacting Vulcan officers that there must be a method behind Spock's madness.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Missions
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
First Doctrines was a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, October 15, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, October 19, 2020. Phase 1 took the form of a Galaxy Event and Phase 2 took the form of a Skirmish Event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Vulcan trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull.
Note: There is an issue with dual-reward thresholds not displaying schematics and other rewards correctly. Dual-reward thresholds with schematics and credits should be listed with the schematic reward below the credits (even though this is not how it appears in-game). However, the 100,000 VP threshold cannot correctly display both the item and schematics.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Phase 1 ran from Thursday, October 15, 2020, 12:00 PM EST (16:00 UTC) to Saturday, October 17, 2020, 12:00 PM EST (16:00 UTC).
|Service Record||An unredacted account of Spock's career.||Service Record|
How did Spock's temporary blindness affect him?
|Explorer, Exobiology (both)||Strikeforce Communicator|
|Thief, Explorer (both)||Strikeforce Research|
|Explorer, Telepath (both)||Music Theory|
Review Spock's possession by Henoch and Kollos
|Human, Inspiring (both)||Stasis Box|
|Diplomacy||Federation, Romantic (both)||Hygiene Protocol|
|Diplomat, Desperate (both)||Laboratory Supplies|
|Grand Theft Starship
Review Spock's hijacking of Pike and the Enterprise.
|Federation, Vulcan (both)||Bloodwine|
|Starfleet, Inspiring (both)||Triage Kit|
|Tactician, Desperate (both)||Colonial Insignia|
|Omicron Ceti III
Study the spores which affected Spock.
|Telepath, Writer (both)||Criminal Record|
|Romantic, Human (both)||Debate Strategy|
|Starfleet, Vulcan (both)||Biological Samples|
Did Spock ever speak of Burnham or the Discovery?
|Thief, Spiritual (both)||Deciphered Scrolls|
|Vulcan, Writer (both)||Psychological Profiling|
|Federation, Writer (both)||Raw Materials|
Review Spock's time in the psychiatric unit.
|Explorer, Tactician (both)||Holo-engineering|
|Crafty, Spiritual (both)||Temporal Mechanics|
|Romantic, Inspiring (both)||Emergency Communique|
How did Spock's experience rapidly aging affect him?
|Inspiring, Tactician (both)||Preservation Protocols|
|Diplomat, Explorer (both)||Monitoring Device|
Why would Spock want to torpedo his own career at Starfleet? With Spock himself still refusing to answer--and never staying long enough in one place for anyone to force the issue--Spock’s former captains/mentors and a current Vulcan Starfleet officer are willing to try and fill in the blanks. But when Captain Solok becomes convinced that Spock is now a danger to the Federation and must be stopped by any means necessary, can you convince him to stand down?
- Nexus Kirk: "Spock has nothing to be ashamed of. My own record wouldn't be what it is without him. He's never expressed any doubts or frustrations about Starfleet to me."
- Captain Solok: "Humans are illogical. Spock is half-human. Ergo, I would not expect logic to enter into this or any other decision he has ever made. We must stop regarding Spock as a colleague and start regarding him as a threat."
- Boreth Pike: "That's a big leap from where we are now, Solok, and I'm not ready to make it. Between myself and Jim, we've seen nearly all of Spock's career, and we know all the details that don't make it into the official record. Let's delve into that and see if we can't find an answer."
- Boreth Pike: "Solok, can you honestly look at your own record and tell me you've never made a mistake? Of course Spock has! We all have!"
- Captain Solok: "Spock's past actions do not concern me. What matters is what Spock is doing now. His interference is harming Starfleet and the Federation, which is in turn harming the galaxy at large. I cannot allow it to continue--and I will use force to ensure it does not."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "By whose authority, Captain? We're three to one against."
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Which mistake drove Spock to this? Did we find out?"
- Nexus Kirk: "Not yet, but we could if Solok would just give us a little damn more time!"
- Choice C:
- Captain: "I'm with you, Solok. Anyone who'd hurt Starfleet is no friend of mine."
- Boreth Pike: "Spock was out saving Starfleet when you weren't even a twinkle in your father's eye. We owe him more than regulation dismissal."
- Captain Solok: "We are all captains. I do not require your approval, nor does your disapproval carry any weight. I will stop Spock. Solok out."
- Nexus Kirk: "Chris, let's get after the T'Kumbra before Solok blasts Spock out of the stars. Captain, you're welcome to join us--but if not, you're cautioned to stay out of our way."
- Captain Solok: "Many Vulcans serve Starfleet with pride. Spock makes a mockery of us all. I will yield, but you are allowing your feelings to cloud your judgment, and it will be going in my report."
- Nexus Kirk: "To hell with you and your report. You're damn right--Spock is our friend, and he's saved our lives. Whatever he's up to, it isn't so he can hurt us or the Federation."
- Boreth Pike: "Whatever Spock's reasons, if he's not going to sit still long enough to share them, then we've got to keep searching. The answers might not be in his service record, but they've got to be somewhere else...."