The Enterprise-E has been stolen, and the accounts from aboard the besieged vessel suggest the appearance a frightening new alien foe. Can you rescue the Enterprise-E and her crew?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Fixed Variables was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, March 14, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, March 18, 2019 . Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Enterprise-E, which was on its way to Archer and a group of temporal physicists to study the effects of temporal wakes, was attacked and stolen. Help Archer get it back! 
- Test Pilot Archer: "I've been waiting anxiously to study the Enterprise-E. Her experience moving through a temporal wake could give us valuable data on temporal physics, but it seems all traces of her navigational data have vanished."
- Captain Janeway: "I understand your eagerness to study technology from your future, Captain Archer, and you will have your research subject--as soon as we can recover it. Captain, I see you're not far from where the Enterprise-E disappeared."
- Captain Janeway: "We received messages from her crew, distress calls, but they were horribly scrambled. They mention an unidentified assailant and something about precognition, but we have no further information. We need you to pursue the Enterprise-E and attempt a rescue."
- Test Pilot Archer: "Yes, please bring her back... and please try to do as little damage to the ship as possible. I want to get all the data I can on how the temporal wake impacted it, and I can't get much from an obliterated hull."
- Dr. Katherine Pulaski: "Captain, thank you for giving us a chance to escape. Keep fighting--I know at least one other escape pod managed to take off."
- Dr. Katherine Pulaski: "I can't speak for the rest of the ship. Whoever--or whatever--attacked us just came out of nowhere. As far as I know, sensors detected nothing. They were just there aboard the ship all of a sudden. There were so many of them."
- Choice A
- Captain: "What do you mean, 'whatever?'"
- Dr. Katherine Pulaski: "I've never seen anything like it before. There was only one of them--ephemeral, orange in color with a glow, holding something that looked like a weapon. One second one of them appeared in sickbay, then there were ten, twenty, in a matter of seconds."
- Choice B
- Captain: "Where did these attackers come from?"
- Dr. Katherine Pulaski: "I don't know, we weren't passing near any uninhabited planets. Like I said, the sensors detected nothing and yet, all of a sudden, there was this strange presence in sickbay. Ephemeral in form. Then there were ten, twenty, in a matter of seconds."
- Choice C
- Captain: "What of the other crew members? Those who didn't escape?"
- Dr. Katherine Pulaski: "I honestly can't say, Captain. It all happened so fast. I tried to get everyone in the immediate vicinity of sick bay to an escape pod. We were completely overwhelmed. There were so many of them, they just appeared in a matter of seconds."
- Test Pilot Archer: "Creatures with the capacity to multiply so quickly... what kind of species is this? Now we have all the more reason to get the Enterprise-E back. Captain, please, make quick work of this recovery effort."
- Test Pilot Archer: "Captain, I know I said to be quick, but maybe you could have been gentler on the hull? The whole point of our research was to see how the temporal wake affected the exterior--"
- Captain Janeway: "More importantly, Doctor Pulaski, how is everyone? Any word from the crew? What about our mysterious assailants?"
- Dr. Katherine Pulaski: "There were a few survivors who remained aboard the ship. They're all right, just shaken up. The invaders disappeared as quickly as they appeared. I'm still trying to make sense of the accounts I'm hearing. Some say the invaders seemed to be attacking in self-defense."
- Dr. Katherine Pulaski: "Their speech was mostly incomprehensible. The only word anyone was able to make out was 'Siirta,' but the universal translator has no data on that word..."