Fleet = EXODUS =
|= EXODUS =|
|Created||June 5, 2017|
|Current Feelings About DB||IDENTITY THIEVES|
|Contact||Like a swarm of locusts, we're everywhere - just chose one (but try to choose Discord)|
|Requirements||Use Discord at least once a week and don't ghost on us without prior notice (that's only appropriate for Tinder)|
|Minimum Captain Level||40 (negotiable for daily players)|
|Fleet Tags||eXo (required)|
Hi, everybody! I'm eXo | SilverRose, fearless leader (okay, that's a lie) of the merry misfits of eXodus (that is not one). You may remember me from the DB official forums. Actually, no. Don't remember me from there. No one likes the forums.
If you're here, you're probably wanting to know about our fleet. Well, good news everybody! We've got a flowchart for that. Just look below!
Did that help? eXocellent! Hurr.
- 1 Abbreviated History & Legacy
- 2 Requirements
- 3 Fleet Contacts
- 4 Fleet Mythology
- 5 Member Bios
- 6 Starbase
- 7 Fleet Bot
- 8 Fleet Records
- 9 Actual Fleet Records
- 10 Fleet Wins
- 11 Credits
Abbreviated History & Legacy
We're about 2.5 years old now as a fleet (founded in June 2017), and have grown in all sorts of ways since then. Primarily, we're a group of people who like playing and staying together. Originally, we were founded as a splinter group from this game's Blood Legion: 3 of the officers at the time, including me, decided to strike out on our own and form a new fleet that was a mix of social and performance.
We did an early merger with another group of folks, the nWo, led by an old friend that had also been with us in BL. From there, we've added people from other smaller fleets, the last of the original Timelines SF fleet, as well as a bunch of people who never wanted to be "fleet people" but thought we seemed approachable.
We were one of the first top fleets of our caliber to not care about event rankings, performance, spending, etc. Most of us have very deep benches and crew just based on where we've been, and we're happy to share that investment and knowledge with newer players.
We'll still strike out and grandstand sometimes as a group. We typically boast fleet ranks in the top 5 or 10 overall in the game, along with several top 50 finishes. The prevailing vision though was that we wanted those moves to be on our own terms. It's a game. We didn't want anyone putting pressure on us to do it every event or to do it because of x, y, and z.
Our past is informed by our history: our (formerly) red X was inspired by our time in Blood Legion, as was our original identity as a "Timelines fleet" - we weren't and still aren't a brand name in a bunch of other games or a fleet that grew out of another game like Fleet Commander or Star Trek: Online. We were and are dedicated to this game and this game only. Our motto - "it's what you leave behind" - worked with both a DS9y vibe as well as the name of eXodus. But for us it also was a sign of striking out on our own. We weren't BL or nWo or SF anymore. We were leaving all of those identities behind to make a new collective. We tossed a lot of ideas around for names and identities, but that one resonated. It paid mention to the past while also recognizing that's what it was -- the past.
It's what we left behind to band together as eXo.
And it's who we're proud to be today.
But don't just take our word for it - you can also take theirs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCQUz6nGYQ&feature=youtu.be
- We use Discord for fleet communication and require that all members do as well, at the very least to post event goals
- Play the game (duh)
- No, actually, play the game - don't use macros to play it for you
- Have a sense of humor and fair play
- Support our fleet by wearing the tags eXo | (don't worry, we'll help you make the multiplication sign that replaced our pretty red X in game)
- Follow Wheaton's Law: Don't Be A Dick!
Respect Their Authoritah!!!
- Grand Admiral Ryoma (co-founding member)
- JessAtreides (fleet strategy consultant)
- Dragon (squad master)
- Spot (smart gamey stuff guy)
- Izausome (bot guy)
Fleet Officers / Starbase Janitors
- nDaxicated (Starbase Czar)
- TygraDax (back-up adult)
- Raji (game data master)
- Das411 (new member coordinator)
- Taran (fleet enforcer)
- The Commish (interviewer)
- Quasimous (cheerleader/wiki editor)
- RoddenberryPie (behold not-bot)
- In September 2017, our fearless leader had surgery. We quickly learned that Silver + percocets = bad news. Shortly before convincing her to hand over the reigns to someone who wasn't typing only in emojis, she decided to take a tour of the brand new starbase and see what all the shiny new buttons did. We quickly learned that Silver + perocets + shiny new buttons = worse news. Before anyone could wrestle the keys out of her hand, she'd accidentally unlocked one too many doors and a hobo showed up in the brand new starbase. He's nice, keeps to himself (literally, he made a squad on the first day and hasn't left it once), and is one of our longest standing members of much repute - just remember to stick $5 in his cup before you leave and everything will be fine.
Musketeer La Forge
- For a while, DB had this really, really obnoxious habit of forgetting to put the Tuesday golds in the Tuesday packs, like what recently happened with angry Kasidy Yates. Musketeer La Forge was the first time this happened. Remember how Silver had just had surgery, was high as a kite, and was hitting lots of shiny buttons? She also really, really was enamored with the one that said "buy 10x 650 dilithium" on the La Forge pack... and it wouldn't drop. She says she spent about $3,000 in total and could not get a single copy. We're not sure she could do math at this point, because she can't anyway even when not high, but we're not gonna argue the fine print. Anyway, she put out the siren call to other whales amongst our pods and realized -- not just did we in eXo not get a single copy, no one could get a single copy. So, they take it up with DB. DB says it's just bad luck and then go radio silent. 2 days later, DB admits: oops, we left him out of the pack! They send around Sorryketeers supposedly based off of how many pulls you did on the pack, but managed to mess up the formula on that, so Silver got one Musketeer and someone who did one pull got 5. Long story short, at her inaugural appearance at a DB Con, she wore a t-shirt with Musketeer La Forge on a milk carton to go meet DB CEO Jon Radoff. Ask for pics.
- A magical journey on a Dubai Apple cruise that led to the "We Are the World of Star Trek Timelines." Sometimes, you just have to be there, BRO.
- Watch on a crappy Twitch.tv stream (https://www.twitch.tv/golddaisy) as Silver spends money, can't figure out how volume works on her computer, and try to win a !waffle. Now with bonus Gluten!
Galazy, Skirms, and Shittles
- What we call the various event types. No one likes galaxies, it's hard to type "skirmish" when you're tapping like a mofo, and one was an unfortunate typo that just kind of stuck...
- Keeping up the tradition of having a Bar & Dil run out of the fleet, we opened a new saloon when we moved from Line to Discord in order to have a place for our friends from other fleets to gather and be social. Just watch out after midnight. We even have our own town drunk.
- A three-headed hydra from the depths of Hell - also Silver's former boss she hates.
- The only bot in the game that will help you with a behold while also taking you for all your magical internet points in the casino. Try the daily raffle. It's totally rigged.
|Avatar||Name||Title||Immortalized Crew (in vault)||First to Max Credits||Bio||Quote of the Moment|
|SilverRose||Admiral / Fleet Mom||800+||I have no idea? 55+ in total. Screw it, just say Wesleys.||The last player alive to finally get a Caretaker, Silver spends her free time erasing death wishes on those who got him first.||"I can't believe Picard made me want to rewatch Nemesis."|
|Dragon||Central Command||600+||4* Rigel VII Vina||Last Admiral of the original Timelines SF fleet, on a continued search for elusive golds||"It is, what it is..."|
|eXo Marks the Spot||Central Command||440+||Was in the hunt for Jack Crusher until discovering Silver wants to FTM all the Crushers, not just Wesley. Fortunately Spot has great insurance and should be out of the hospital any day now.||President of Crew Duplicates Anonymous. Spot also heads a small non profit dedicated to encouraging DB to increase the immortalized crew achievement threshold.||"All hands abandon ship! All hands--" BOOM|
|Grand Admiral Ryoma||Central Command||500+||5* Admiral Kirk, 2* Festive Jadzia Dax||"Fortune favors the bold."|
|Izausome||Bot Guy / Central Command||???||Can't hack it.||Perhaps the most awesome of us all. Literally.||"See You When Tea!"|
|JessAtreides||Central Command||300+||Yeah, no.||The actual last player to not have Caretaker. Crazy cat lady... And crazy costume lady. Basically, just crazy but fun.||"The spice must flow."|
|Das411||Officer||375+ (not counting his obscene collection of level 99s)||3* Commander Kruge||Patiently waiting for this year's expedition so he can finish off his level 99s, while the rest of the fleet reminds him that the ! bug is gone and it's OK now.||"The Motion Picture was the second best Trek movie"|
|Quasimous||Officer||333||n/a||Embrace the one armed bandit||“Up the Irons!”|
|Raji||Officer||450+||No, thanks.||I am not evil. No one who speaks German could be an evil man.||"Don't ping me in the middle of the night, Woof!"|
|RoddenberryPie||Officer||Lives to watch this game turn the most obscure character into the most powerful (5/5 Bus Punk from Star Trek 4? LET'S GO!)||"Vulcans never bluff."|
|The Commish||Officer||450+||None...yet...||Patiently waiting on Decon Chamber T'Pol||"Oh, is that what you want? Because that's how you get ants!"|
|dl||Hobo||???||Does a hobo bundle count?||We think he's from Russia. Maybe.||"Can you spare a dollar?"|
|Admiral William T. Riker||Member||He kills cats and is a rotten typist. Chats. He kills chats.|
|Aella||Member||5* Katrine,4* Armed Philippa Georgiou|
|Arex||Member||337||Not compatible with my resource philosophy||An Australian living in Scotland. I've quit the game three times but keep coming back and finding a new goal. Current goal: to finish all the stat-boosting collections. Only 1.260,000 honor to go!||"Well, you know what they say, Lieutenant. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it."|
|Beratis||Member||425+||Delusional. Let us Voyage together to the gleaming cities of Earth, where peace reigns and hatred has no home.|
|Bigguynblack||Member||250+||New member. Rumor has it he sleeps sometimes but no proof has been found.||"Wait, this game has a plot?"|
|Cadet Matt||Member||650+||5* Navaar FINALLY GOT ONE.||I'm here for the Kiras||"You can always count on DB to be DB."|
|Kurrostanza||Member||375+||Seven Guinans. All he wants, though, is a Detective Data from a behold. Is that too much to ask?||"Jerry!"|
|Lt. Captain Gibbo||Member|
|Matthew Green||Member||309||I'm the loveable guy that was left on Silver's front door. And I don't speako Klingon.||"I am the Colonel!"|
|Shiverina||Member||365+||Your mom||Yay, we FINALLY get 5* Picard from episode 54, scene 6, because I just immortalized last week's 5* Picard from scene 5! Can't wait for the episode 72 5* Producer to be release, or when episode 108's best boy grip can be fused with the dolly grip!||"You surprise me, Mr. Tuvok, which is a rare and special gift to a Q. Thank you."|
|Z•A•P•P||Member||Often imitated, never replaced||"Memes"|
- Q - Still running a Bar & Dil somewhere, we think.
- ikk - We hope he finally settled on an avatar.
- FRANK - Getting stoned in a cafe somewhere in Amsterdam.
- White Clifford - We keep her doghouse in the garage. Maybe we'll get puppies one day! Only pyrs, of course.
- The Lone Wanderer - Still wandering.
- Platypus Messiah - He had to go. His platypi needed him.
- Ashie - Left us for Line. She likes the bears.
- Allycia - You think going top 50 in a galaxy event is intense? Try doing while IN LABOR. She's insane. In the best ways.
- Darkseid - Original BL deserter, current game one.
- Clone 7 - Clones 1-6 were unavailable.
- Phlox of Seagulls - Still the best name we've had in the fleet.
- Shran - Chose to spend time with his baby over us. Priorities.
- Taco - Soft shell tacos aren't real tacos.
- Red Alert - Keep on rockin', you crazy kid.
- Schmallen (Banjo) - Woof!
- Regent Woof - Not to be confused with Schmallen.
eXotopia Planitia, the home of eXodus, is currently maxed at level 134. That means, just like a Chinese gymnast, we've got all 10s.
|Other Bonuses:||Max.||Replicator Uses|
+3 uses, -10% cost
We are proud to have some of the best bots in Star Trek Timelines, including one that'll help with reviewing dilemma choices and crew selection. Need stats, to farm something, want to see gauntlet bonus crew, or break down an item into components? We gotchu, fam.
And, now in open beta testing, a behold bot! That's right, no more need to spam reddit! Our behold bot not only spits out the BBoB tiers and recommendations but also includes a proprietary community-sourced and developed "eXo and friends" rating as well! Sample below:
- Name: Professor Sato
- Boob Tier: 3
- eXo Tier: Gamebreaker
- Main Cast? Yes
- Main Cast Variant: Sato
- Series: ENT
- Most Useful For: Shuttles, Voyages
- Minimum Useful Star: 1
- Comments: One does not simply not choose Sato. The only card in game with a base so astronomical that she will make voyages even with limited proficiency rolls, the Prof will always get a seat on daily - and even event - shuttles. At 1/5, she's better than many FF golds and is arguably one of the top no brainer cards in game
Most Level 99s
- Das411 - More than 1
Most Duplicate Crew
- eXo Marks the Spot - Over 200
Actual Last Person to Win Caretaker
- JessAtriedes - Still no drops :(
Worst Event Time Zone
- Grand Admiral Ryoma - Japan (events start at 3 AM)
Best Tinder Account
- Matthew Green - Better than Silver's
Actual Fleet Records
When our powers unite, we are actually pretty good at this game stuff. While we offer a no pressure environment, we often find ourselves playing hard and gaming harder. eXodus is proud to have ranked among the top 10 fleets in the game in a variety of events and types through the years. Here are some of our most finishing of finishes:
|Event||Event Name||Event Type||Fleet Finish||We TryHarder!|
|Homestead||Faction||7||Cadet Matt: rank 35|
SilverRose: rank 36
|Our Thoughts Combined||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||5|
|Second Act 2||Faction||5|
|Retrograde||Faction||4||SilverRose: rank 81|
|Gates of Hell||Faction||9||SilverRose: rank 53|
|First Impressions||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||14||Arex: rank 71|
|A Logical Reaction||Faction||5||SilverRose: rank 30|
|Ghost in the Machine 2||Faction||5|
|The Akritirian Job 2||Faction||5|
|Fast as Light||Galaxy||7|
|The Daystrom Award||Faction||8||Dragon: rank 37|
SilverRose: rank 82
|Imperial Decree||Faction||9||SilverRose: rank 24|
|Operation: Earth||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||10|
|Infinite Contentions||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||5|
|We Who Are To Die||Faction||5|
|Laws of Nature||Faction||7||SilverRose: rank 31|
|The Honor of Andoria||Faction||10|
|Reunification||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||17||Arex: rank 78|
|Fire With Fire||Faction||19||SilverRose: rank 43|
|The Longest Day||Hybrid||51||Arex: rank 75|
|A Quiet Coup||Galaxy||7|
|The Isthmian Games 2||Faction||10||SilverRose: rank 24|
|Mistress of the Mirror||Faction||We claim the BROFLEET 1/1/1 for this one.
But actually 23rd for the remaining eXos.
|SilverBROs: rank 1|
Grand Admiral Ryoma: rank 14
Raji: rank 44
|New Providers||Galaxy||10||das411: rank 32|
|An Even Field||Faction||13||Dragon: rank 89|
|Advance Directive||Skirmish||20||Dragon: rank 23|
|Education Is Power||Faction||8||SilverRose: rank 20|
|What Is a Man?||Faction||16||SilverRose: rank 56|
|Captain Proton to the Rescue!||Skirmish||24||Raji: rank 74|
|The Captain's Oath 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||4||SilverRose: rank 3|
|Peldor Joi||Faction||3||das411: rank 69 (giggity)|
|Straight On Til Morning||Hybrid||20||Raji: rank 57|
|Children of Apollo 2||Faction||9||SilverRose: rank 2|
|Auld Lang Syne||Hybrid||13||Raji: rank 43|
|A New Lease||Faction||10|
|Might Makes Right||Faction||8|
|The Sum of Its Parts||Skirmish||16||nDaxicated: rank 1|
|Temporal Misalignment||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||7|
|Fixed Variables||Skirmish||8||Raji: rank 31|
|Shore Leave 2||Faction||14||SilverRose: rank 5|
|In Word and Deed||Galaxy||2||Lt. Captain Gibbo: rank 3 (new PR!)|
|Shackled to the Stars||Skirmish||5||nDaxicated: rank 8|
spull: rank 18
Raji: rank 29
Bigguyinblack: rank 98
|Extinction Point 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||4||spull: rank 6|
das411: rank 13 (new PR!)
|Fireside Stories||Faction||1 (booyah!)||SilverRose: rank 5|
Cadet Matt: rank 8 (new PR!)
spull: rank 11
|Dirty Rotten Holograms||Galaxy||11||Bigguynblack: rank 45 (new PR!)|
spull: rank 56
|Integration||Hybrid (Faction/Skirmish)||2||nDaxicated: rank 5|
SilverRose: rank 20
spull: rank 21
Dragon: rank 28
Raji: rank 30
snakedoctor: rank 40 (new PR!)
RoddenberryPie: rank 92 (new PR!)
|The Whole Truth 2||Galaxy||17||Quasimous: rank 90 (new PR!)|
|Crimson Spark||Faction||6||Beratis: rank 76|
|Reconstruction||Skirmish||6||nDaxicated: rank 15|
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 85
|Time Tsunami||Galaxy||6||Dragon: rank 4|
|The Big Sting 2||Faction||6||Grand Admiral Ryoma: rank 39 |
Beratis: rank 88
Trepy: rank 96 (new PR!)
|Barren Heat||Skirmish||4||nDaxicated: rank 6 |
Raji: rank 78
|The Falcon Falls 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||2||SilverRose: rank 2 (aka the one where Silver got overconfident) |
Quasimous: rank 60 (new PR!)
Dragon: rank 67
|The Nowhere Gauntlet||Skirmish||5||nDaxicated: rank 4 |
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 88
|Judgment||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||28||Quasimous: rank 90 |
|Temporal Misalignment 2||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||17||Mikewastaken: rank 42 |
|Faster Future||Faction||1 (HELL YEAH)||SilverRose: rank 1 |
CadetMatt: rank 4
new PRs: WenGG (rank 158) and Dwalin (rank 204)
|Stream of Lives||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||14||SirWick: rank 39 |
Quasimous: rank 134
|Haunted Vessels 2||Skirmish||17||eXo Marks the Spot: rank 45 |
Bigguyinblack: rank 133
nDaxicated: rank 138
|Crime of Last Century||Faction||8||Kithrynnic: rank 10 |
WenGG: rank 119
|Friends Like These||Skirmish||6||nDaxicated: rank 17 |
Raji: rank 20 (new PR)
eXo Marks the Spot: rank 100
|Everywhere At Once||Faction||10||John Halsey: rank 9 (new PR!) |
Beratis: rank 10 (new PR!)
|Secrets in the Desert||Faction||13||Quasimous: rank 47 (new PR!) |
Dwalin: rank 79 (new PR!)
WenGG: rank 89 (new PR!)
|For Charity||Galaxy||16||Captain McNamara: rank 6 (new PR!) |
Beratis: rank 46
|Guiding Principles||Hybrid (Faction/Galaxy)||10||das411: rank 26|
WenGG: rank 64 (new PR!)
Dwalin: rank 66 (new PR!)
|Yonder Star||Skirmish||8||nDaxicated: rank 12 |
Raji: rank 55
|Trader Woes||Faction||9||Dwalin: rank 18 (new PR!) |
WenGG: rank 28 (new PR!)
Z•A•P•P ©™: rank 50 (new PR!)
das411: rank 97
|Revisiting Things Past||Faction||12||silverrose: rank 12 |
Captain McNamara: rank 23
- When Fireside Stories was announced, CadetMatt eyed his bonus crew and said, "You know, I think I want to go for the top 15 achievement on this one." The fleet said "SURE!" and a power squad was born to support him. The squad and eXo rallied together and managed to hit the goal for Matt and the win for the fleet. Because when our wallets combine, sometimes it really do be like that.
- When Faster Future was announced, CadetMatt eyed his bonus crew and said, "You know, I think I want to go for the top 5 achievement on this one." The fleet said "WOW YOU'RE GREEDY" but formed a power squad to support him. Then he got Navaar on his dabo wheel and decided, eh, maybe I don't need the cheevo on this one. However, it was too late. Seeing the general lack of scores or enthusiasm, SilverRose pinged the power squad and fleet and said, "Hey, guys. Let's unleash the kraken on this one." Enthused by the wallet war cry, the fleet pushed Matt into 4th place (cheevo unlocked) and helped SilverRose get her second win and earning of the coveted 1/1/1 (first fleet, squad, and rank).
Thank you to our loyal backers! This was the most successful telethon we've held yet! Spirithawke and I are overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and donations we've received. And if you think this year's eXotravaganza was amazing, just wait until you see what we'll have for programming next year-- Wait. What was that? We didn't hold a telethon? Oh.
Well, what goes here? Really? OK, fine. Thank you to TGE and ACE for helping us develop this template!
...what do you mean they didn't actually help us? We just kind of stole it? Seriously? Uhhh. One moment, viewers. We do apologize for this technical interruption.
- cut to black
- fade back in
Thank you SO MUCH to the wiki for being open source and having code available to all!