Fleet Guardians of Tomorrow
|[GoT] Guardians of Tomorrow|
|[GoT] Admiral||[GoT] Gabe|
|Requirements||Willingness to be part of a team; collaborate; be competitive|
|Starbase Letvel||Level 134 (all rooms completed)|
|GoT Bot server||https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
All players are welcome to join this server and use the Bot.
Guardians of Tomorrow, is an established Top-10 fleet whose members and squadrons regularly finish at the top of all types of events. Our fleet is distinguished by a keen willingness to help each other succeed and to foster an atmosphere in which all members, regardless of whether they spend money, can enjoy the game and be successful in their play.
- 1 Membership Requirements
- 2 Membership Application
- 3 What GoT Offers to Members
- 4 Squadron Policy
- 5 Fleet Event Rankings
- 6 Starbase Progress
- 7 GoT Bot/Tools Examples
- 8 Where in the World are the Guardians of Tomorrow?
- friendly and helpful people who want to improve their gameplay experience by being part of a fun, friendly and competitive fleet
- active and dedicated players looking to be a part of something bigger than themselves (level 50+ preferred, but not a deciding factor)
- add the fleet tag [GoT] to your in game name and The Guardians of Tomorrow info to your signature if you post on the forum
- join the fleet server on the Discord App. The in-game chat is extremely unreliable, so the server was set up for more efficient communication, especially in terms of squadron formation (There is no social obligation to “chit chat”, although if you choose to do so, you will find a very unique and interesting array of people to socialize with. Another reason for joining the server is access to GoT Bot.)
In order to apply for membership to GoT, you can send a message to GoT Gabe on the forums, contact GoT Gabe within the Discord Star Trek Timelines channel or on the GoT Bot server.
What GoT Offers to Members
- a strong sense of unity and camaraderie among all the members of the fleet. Our motto is “the strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- a common trait among our members: willingness to help each other out in all aspects of the game, be it by giving suggestions and tips on every aspect of the game or putting the interests of the other fleet members ahead of their own. Egos are set aside in favour of mutual cooperation and collaboration.
- rotation of squads for every Faction Event based on who has the strongest crew and division of the other members equally so that all can benefit. Despite doing this, we have a high squadron success rate in Faction Events with squads regularly placing in the 100-200 range and some finishing in the top 50.
- no obligation to spend money, achieve specific in game goals within a certain amount of time or attain a particular rank in an Event.
- a varied group of high, mid and low level VIP players as well as experienced players who have been playing since launch and have a great deal of knowledge about the game.
- access to GoT Bot (on the Discord server) which will allow you to see the immediate stats of any crew member in the game plus their base, gauntlet and voyage rank. It also provides best farming locations for any given item, along with giving each member a personalized list of the best gauntlet or voyage crew they should use for any given skill(s).
GoT utilizes new squadrons for every crew sharing event. Members submit a list of the event/bonus crew they have for the upcoming event. Squadrons are then built based on who has the strongest crew to share and a division of the other members equally so that all can benefit. Even with this regular rotation, GoT has an incredibly high squadron success rate, with all regularly placing in the 100-200 range and some finishing in the top 50 or higher.
Fleet Event Rankings
Despite a non obligation policy for members to participate in every Event and / or achieve a certain rank, GoT regularly places in the top 10. These are just some of our best results:
|Core Skill||Current Bonus||Skill Proficiency||Current Bonus|
GoT Bot/Tools Examples
Where in the World are the Guardians of Tomorrow?
| Gabe - Fleet Founder and Admiral
Sept. 27th 2016
"The Guardians of Tomorrow... My vision of a Fleet like no other, made real by the greatness of its members."
| Angry Warbird - Fleet Member|
Feb. 9th 2017
“Peace sells...but who’s buying?”
| Glorat - Chief Engineer
Oct. 5th 2016
"GoT Bot will assimilate your crew?!"
| ActivateThePhotonicCannon - Fleet Member|
Feb. 13th 2017
"This isn't part of my program. I'm a doctor, not a doorstop" - EMH
| Calistoga - Chief Entertainment Officer
Oct. 12th 2016
“I just want somebody who gets me. Somebody who's comfortable in my world, and makes me laugh, and occasionally brings me flowers. And... somebody who likes kittens, and the hard-core bondage scene.” -Karen Walker
| Deburgh - Fleet Member|
Feb. 22nd 2017
“Build a man a fire, and he is warm for the night. But set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.”
| Terfin - Chief Intelligence Officer
Oct. 13th 2016
“Can we reverse the polarity of something?”
| Duko - Fleet Member|
March 22nd 2017
"We're looking for the naval base in Alameda can you tell us where the nuclear wessels are?" -Chekov
| Onewaydown - Chief Design Officer
Oct. 16th 2016
"I could be pursuing an untamed ornithoid without cause." - Data
| ItzKnotEz2BMe - Fleet Member|
March 29th 2017
"Do, or do not. There is no try."
| Pattybrhg - Chief Medical Officer
Oct. 27th 2016
"Dangit Admiral, I'm a doctor not a witty quote comer upper!"
| Dinky - Fleet Member|
April 9th 2017
"Crazy, gorgeous. Always wears tank tops. Always talks about boys."
| Frigidiceman916 - Chief Broadcaster and Bartender
Nov. 1st 2016
"Saving the Fleet members by serving too many cold drinks while listening to Hearts's 'Barracuda'."
| Maetel - Fleet Member|
June 13th 2017
"GoT Fleet, best Fleet"
| Gunboat Diplomat - Chief Science Officer
Nov. 12th 2016
"Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."--The Doctor's Promise (no, not that doctor, the other one.)
| Really S5 - Fleet Member|
June 29th 2017
"Verified red shirt and just like real star Trek I appear as new the next week."
| Josef Dubbya - Ferengi Ambassador
Nov. 23rd 2016
"Live long and profit."
| Mochagotsauce - Fleet Member|
Aug. 14th 2017
"Reports of my assimilation are greatly exaggerated" -Jean-Luc Picard
| Cap'n Crunch - Vulcan Ambassador
Dec. 1st 2016
"Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." -Jean-Luc Picard
| Khavara - Fleet Member|
Dec. 12th 2017
| Warby - Chief Tailor
Dec. 19th 2016
“I am but a simple tailor." Specializes in fleet jumpsuits.
| He’s dead Jim! - Fleet Member|
Jan. 12th 2018
"By golly, Jim - I'm beginning to think I can cure a rainy day!" -Bones McCoy
| Cheif_bigfoot - Chief Hydroponics Officer
Jan. 20th 2017
"It is 'Cheif' because no one is crazy enough to spell a name wrong!"
| Captain Kate - Fleet Member|
April 24th 2018
"Luck had nothing to do with it."- Odo
| Robotica - Q Ambassador
Jan. 22nd 2017
"He who laughs last, didn’t get it."
| Jaxa - Fleet Member|
June 11th 2018
"Fact, bears eat beets. Bears, beets, "Battlestar Galactica."
| DisruptorChief - Chief Security Officer
Jan. 30th 2017
“Disrupting the disrupters of our galaxy”
| Neeve - Fleet Member|
July 13th 2018
"Life is not fair. That doesn't mean you cannot win."
| Mrs Schmullus - Chief Hematologist
Feb. 4th 2017
"Women are not forgiven for aging. Robert Redford's lines of distinction are my old-age wrinkles." -Jane Fonda
| Smaul Paul - Fleet Member|
July 15th 2018
"Aye, the haggis is in the fire, for sure." -Scotty
| HippoFleet - Fleet Holonovelist
Mar. 2nd 2017
"They were all true."... "Even the hippo?"... "Especially the hippo."
| StealthFrenzy - Fleet Member|
Sept. 11th 2018
“You should have never let us make bunkbeds! It was a terrible idea! There’s blood everywhere!” -Stepbrothers
| El Capitan - Chief Tactical Officer
March 14th 2017
"I don't believe in a no-win scenario."- James T. Kirk
| Oftenwrong - Fleet Member|
Sept. 23rd 2018
"Perhaps you should beam aboard our ship. There's something we need to discuss." -Jean-Luc Picard
| Jephos Mispir - Ambassador to the Mirror Universe
Mar. 23rdh 2017
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." -Jean-Luc Picard
| Weeyumwade - Fleet Member|
Oct. 15th 2018
"Zero-point-six-eight seconds, sir. For an android, that is nearly an eternity." -Data
| Drunk Shimoda - Chief Communciations Officer
May 29th 2017
"One time I was so desperate for a Sumerian Sunrise, I snuck into Ten Forward and ate the carpet under the tables!"
| Zeta - Fleet Member|
Nov. 3rd 2018
“Life's true gift is the capacity to enjoy enjoyment.” -Lwaxana Troi (TNG)
| Foolio - Chief Conn Officer
Dec. 1st 2017
"Immantizing the interstellar eschaton (one skirmish at a time)."
| Anubis - Fleet Member|
Nov. 5th 2018
'Trans-warp Drive': 'Aye, and if my Grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.' -Scotty
| LuckyNumberHat - Chief Data Analyst Officer
June 21st 2018
"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
| Fitz - Fleet Member|
Dec. 6th 2018
"After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began"
| Magelite - Chief of Operations
Aug. 30th 2018
"Joining GoT has been one of the best highlights of my time in this game. The community, the knowledge, the inappropriate jokes, GoT Bot, what more does a captain need?"
| Captain Siggles - Fleet Member|
Dec. 6th 2018
"We will find hope in the impossible" - Spock
| Captain Krunch - Fleet Member|
Dec. 12th 2018
"Out the 10Base-T, through the router, down the T1, over the leased line, off the bridge, past the firewall...nothing but Net" - Someone at IBM
| Tribble - Fleet Member|
Jan. 4th 2019
"That's just, like... your opinion, man." - The Dude
| Ward Serpentine - Fleet Member|
Jan. 4th 2019
"Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them." - Mr. Spock
| Cmdr. Donatra - Fleet Member|
Feb. 5th 2019
“To Boldly Go where no man has Gone“
| Adamant - Fleet Member|
Feb. 12th 2019
“Ah, Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space.” - Khan
| Kelso78 - Fleet Member|
March 8th 2019
“The walls are too bright!” - Ambassador Sarek
GoT Bot server https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
All players are welcome to join this server and use the Bot.