Fleet RENEGADE REAPERS
We are an established Fleet originally started over 2 years ago. In weekly events we always strive to rank in the top 100 of all global fleets and we are proud to have recently reached the maximum Starbase level of 134. In addition to this we have an incredible bunch of Captains who don't hesitate to help each other which helps to foster a real atmosphere of camaraderie. We think this helps to set us apart from other fleets who are a little too serious and sap out the fun aspect of this game.
We expect all members of our fleet to be highly motivated to be competitive in events as well as active daily players that hopefully also want to engage with our fleet socially.
Captains interested in joining the Renegade Reapers should first meet the following criteria:
- Level 50 and above
- Have a real name - "Captain" alone is not allowed.
- Should have 3 or 4 SHUTTLES.
Once accepted into our fleet, we expect the following from our Captains:
- Place the [RR] tag behind their Screen Name & Squadron Name to promote and support the fleet.
- Complete all DAILY MISSIONS and therefore expect to have a minimum daily targets count of 50.
- Should be ACTIVE at least 5 days a week.
- Participate regularly to ensure our Fleet and all Squads are active and successful during Events.
- Have a competitive desire to finish with a 20k rank or better in all events.
- Donate to our Starbase daily (we still need those replicator rations!).
We only use in-game Chat, no specific Chat App is required. However, we do have a RENEGADE REAPERS FB Group for those that would like to join and socialise more with fleet members. This group is also used to relay important information about each event that Captains may have missed in fleet chat/announcements.
For all of our Captains, communication is key: We understand that real life happens. If you need to take some time off from the game (more than 48 hrs), please inform one of our officers or the fleet admiral prior to leaving. However, to help keep our fleet active, competitive, and the roster full, any extended absence without prior notice to an officer or fleet admiral will likely result in you being removed from the fleet.
If you want to be part of an Active Daily / Event Fleet - come and apply to join us! :)