Fleet Starship Trista
|Communication:||In-Game & Discord|
|Requirements:||Active; Level 50 and above|
- Our Fleet was started by Admiral Trista in early 2017. We’ve gone from a bunch of upstarts to a top-ranked fleet.
- We’re open to daily players who are willing to put in the time, donate to the Starbase, and help new recruits.
- Our training fleet is Fleet Starship Trista2.
- StarShip Trista was the first fleet to attain the max level, 134, for their starbase on January 16 2019!!
- StarShip Trista was the first fleet to attain a level 100 starbase on May 7, 2018!!
- The "SST" fleet badge is not required, however it is highly suggested though.
- We only require that players participate daily, donate to the Starbase, and do their best in events. Some of our best players take their naps over at SST2, so even our new recruits are exposed to our most experienced players.
- GroupMe is not strictly required, but it is highly suggested as this is where all our fleet chat, tactics, and such are communicated.
- Unlike many other top fleets, we DO NOT require our members to buy packs, spend dilithium, or in any other way contribute monetarily to the fleet.
- No, we’re not strictly a Free to Play (f2p) fleet, but not everyone is VIP 14 with more dilithium than skill, either. We in fact have quite a few f2p-players in SST.
How to Join
1. Click on the "Fleet" button on the bottom of the main screen. The button just to the right of your "Crew" button.
2. Click Join Fleet, then enter our name in the search bar StarShip Trista and apply.
3. All players start in StarShip Trista 2 until they’ve proven themselves. This can be a week or as long as it takes.
Alternatively, check us out on the game’s forums.
- StarShip Trista Fleet Admiral
- Captain Megenta Borealis
- Data Overlord (Fantastic)
Fleet chat and Discord. Discord is invite-only after joining the fleet(s).