Fleet The Bovine League
|The Bovine League|
- 1 About the Fleet
- 2 Requirements
- 3 Squadrons
- 4 Starbase
- 5 How to Join
- 6 Event Info
- 7 Absentee Rule
- 8 Fleet Links
About the Fleet
We're a casual, friendly fleet. Besides being an active player, there are no specific expectations with regards to events or strategising. We welcome Free2Play, though we do prefer players who've unlocked all 4 shuttles.
We expect daily active players:
- Level 30
- No more than 2 days of inactivity each week
- Must be a member of a Squad
- Donate to the Starbase
- Participate at least semi-regularly in events
- Minimum of 160 missions per week activity
Everyone must be a member of a Squadron. If there are fewer than 10 Squads, anyone may create one. If 10 Squads already exist, you must join one of those. If there are issues with existing Squads, please consult with the Admiral and we will find a solution.
The only requirement for Squadron leaders is to provide a Shared Crew that provides a bonus for Faction Events. If you do not have crew that provides at least a small bonus to a Faction Event, we encourage you to temporarily pass Squad lead to another member who can provide the best Shared Crew for the event.
Squadron leaders who do not share event crew will be asked to pass lead or disband. Captains who do not join a squadron or create superfluous squadrons will be dismissed.
Starbase Level: 112
|Core Skill||Current Bonus||Skill Proficiency||Current Bonus|
(As of 2019-03-08)
How to Join
- You can check if we have openings in-game by clicking on the Fleet button and searching for The Bovine League.
- Message me in the forums at Don't Phase Me Bro
- Message us in our Discord
- Message me on LINE
Even if you find we're full in game, don't hesitate to contact us. We could have a spot opening up.
We know real life takes precedence, and sometimes you need a break. Therefore if you need to take an absence, we ask you inform us either in Fleet Chat or Direct Message to the Admiral.
Things to note if you are going to be absent or inactive:
- If you're absent from the fleet for more than 6 days without prior notice or regularly absent for more than 2 days at a time, you will be dismissed from the fleet.
- If you are a squadron leader and know you will be absent for a Faction Event, please pass leadership of the squad temporarily to another member so that the squad doesn't suffer.
- If you regularly log in but do not participate in events or regularly complete daily missions, you will be dismissed from the fleet.