Friends Like These
Mudd has been revealed! He's built a ship capable of time travel and has stationed himself with several dozen of his friends near the temporal anomaly. Fight through enemy ships to reach Mudd and stop his nefarious plans!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Friends Like These was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, October 17, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, October 21, 2019 . Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Mudd is finally discovered near the temporal anomaly that has caused all the recent chaos across the galaxy. He appears frazzled that he was found so quickly, but says he just has to hold out a little longer while his “friends” get into place. What does this mean? 
- Bounty Hunter Mudd : "I must say, Captain, your tracking abilities are right up there with the greatest hound. Being found here on the precipice of my greatest escapade is mildly disappointing. I'd hoped to reach the execution phase before discovery, but alas."
- Bounty Hunter Mudd : "As I said, it doesn't really matter either way. My compatriots are getting into position and after that the rest will be history. We just have to hold out a short while longer, and there's a lot more of us than of you."
- New Eden Pike : "Mudd, by the authority of the Starfleet, you're ordered to stand down. I promise you... the kind of power at play could tear you apart."
- New Eden Owo : "Either he didn't receive that, Captain, or he didn't care. Several of his ships have changed course and are headed right for us with weapons charged."
- New Eden Pike: "Where the hell did Mudd get the resources for all of this? It's like his schemes just get larger and more elaborate everytime Starfleet encounters him."
- Fugitive Burnham: "It's inconceivable to me that Mudd continues to haunt Starfleet over and over again. How does he excel at avoiding any type of sustained confinement? After all he's done why do we keep letting him slip away?"
- Choice A:
- Captain: "We'll just have to ensure that we catch him this time for good."
- Fugitive Burnham: "Mudd's [sic] conveys the impression of incompetence, but he is an experience [sic] con man. We'll have to stay vigilant if we're to end this without him slipping away."
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Didn't you set him free after he attacked Discovery?"
- Fugitive Burnham: "Yes, well... those were extremely confusing circumstances. Besides, that was all Stamets's call."
- Choice C:
- Captain: "Surely, the Federation would never allow such a cruelty as permanent detention?"
- Fugitive Burnham: "You're right, of course. I'm just frustrated to see a single person cause so much chaos. But a Starfleet officer should be better than that."
- Bounty Hunter Mudd: "Starfleet schmarfleet - all they do is get in my way of making an honest living. Let's [sic] them catch me when I'm... Ah, damn. Uh... I'll get back to you, Captain. In the meantime have some more fun with my friends."
- Bounty Hunter Mudd: "Well done, Captain. You've really chapped my hide by taking out a couple of those ships I worked so hard on. I threw the finest minds I've ever known at you, but still you got the best of them."
- Lieutenant Chekov: "Boarding parties on the disabled ships are reporting in now. They say the entire crew are made up of androids. And each ship is captained by... an android clone of Mudd himself. Now I remember - all Mudd's friends are just android duplicates!"
- New Eden Owo: "Energy readings are beginning to spike from the remaining ships in Mudd's fleet. They're initializing their engines and powering the time crystals. There's no way to stop them all from here, Captain."
- Bounty Hunter Mudd: "I kept telling you, but you just refused to listen. Nice try, but goodbye for now. I'm scattering my fellow Mudds across all of history. They'll be able to accumulate wealth over centuries and hide it away for me in the present. I'll be financially set for all time."