Mirror Lorca has obtained his own ship with the help of an invincible crew: the holograms of the Insurrection Alpha program. Can you find a way to take back this warship version of Voyager and stop Lorca's conquest before it starts?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Insurrection Omega was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, November 19, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, November 23, 2020. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
- Note: Like The Enemy Within, this event had an unusual crew structure, with two 5* featured crew. Maquis Takeover Seska was the 5* ranked reward for the previous event, but Usurper Lorca was available only in the event packs. Maquis Takeover Paris, the 4* threshold reward crew, was the only 4* featured crew for the event. Unlike The Enemy Within, the ranked 4* reward (Combat Medic Paris) was not bonus crew for the following event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Mirror Lorca has taken command of Voyager with the help of the hostile Maquis holograms from Tuvok’s Insurrection Alpha program. Lorca plans to use these holograms to take control of ship after ship until he has his own fleet, which he can then deploy against the current leader of the Terran Empire (and perhaps the Federation after that.) Can you find a way to stop Lorca and his seemingly invincible crew of holograms?
- Tuvok: "Gabriel Lorca, you have unlawfully seized the Federation starship Voyager. You will surrender now, or face additional charges in a Federation court upon capture."
- Usurper Lorca: "This isn't a Federation starship. It's packed with ordnance, cannons, weapons of war. Why shouldn't I take it? You wouldn't know what to do with it... or maybe you would, seeings as its your very angry Maquis holograms who helped me take it."
- Tuvok: "Regret is an illogical emotion, but I experience it most often regarding my Insurrection Alpha holoprogram. Lorca has, with the help of its characters, taken control of this alternate Voyager. Being of the Terran Empire, his intentions cannot be good. We must retake the ship."
- Lieutenant Tom Paris: "Tuvok, you can't solve this like a Starfleet security chief. It's a holoprogram. We have to play it out to the end."
- Lieutenant Tom Paris: "Lorca's one man. If we can get the holograms to disappear, he's dead in the water. We shut the program down originally by killing Seska. We have to focus on her again."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "What's your plan, lieutenant? I'll help you if I can."
- [Go to Paris's reply at end, "I'm a character in the program.."]
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Why Seska? Wasn't Chakotay the leader of the Maquis?"
- Tuvok: "I abandoned the project without completing it. Seska discovered it and revised it to make herself both the main antagonist and the natural termination point. Revenge for my infiltration of the Val Jean, as she put it."
- Choice C:
- Captain: "This isn't even the real Voyager. Let's just blow it up."
- Tuvok: "It is remarkable that a starship which was previously known only to exist as an inaccurate Kyrian hologram now exists as a physical reality. To destroy it without studying it would be a disservice to those working tirelessly to resolve the temporal crisis."
- Lieutenant Tom Paris: "I'm a character in the program--or, at least, a version of me is. I can sneak on board and pretend to be that Tom Paris. I'll get Seska to turn on Lorca, and Lorca will kill her. That's more than in character for both of them."
- Maquis Takeover Seska: "You've served your purpose, Gabriel. But our cause doesn't have any room for a failed dictator. Get off our ship."
- Usurper Lorca: "How about no? Wait... where did they all go? I only shot Seska, but the entire crew--"
- Maquis Takeover Paris: "And then, Lorca was captured, by Starfleet officer Tom Paris, to serve out his days in a Federation prison. The End. I'm happy with it, how about you, Tuvok?"
- Tuvok: "I am pleased this situation was resolved without bloodshed or the loss of the ship. If my program caused this incident, it also provided the solution. A logic puzzle I will meditate on at a later time. Thank you for your assistance, Captain."