Liberty for All
For the second run of this event, see Liberty for All 2
"Slavers and oppressors of all stripes have taken advantage of the chaos to subjugate many species. Join a galactic task force to bring them to justice!"
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Rules
- 5 Missions
- 6 Event Rewards
- 7 Trivia
Liberty for All was the second Galaxy Event.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses.
All characters below give a bonus.
- There are two phases to this Event! Each Phase is individually timed.
- Unique Supply Missions are available during the event. Open the Event to access them.
- Using any version of Riker, Garak, or Kira will provide a bonus to Supply Missions.
- Every Supply Mission you complete earns you Event Victory Points. Collect Event Victory Points to unlock Threshold Rewards and Community Rewards.
- After the Event ends, look for a special opportunity to choose which crew member will be brought through the Time Portal next!
For each mission, certain special items are required which can be assembled from standard components and equipment. To create the item, a crew member with a certain skill must be assigned. The better the skill, the greater the chances of receiving a Intergalactic Bill of Rights. Bonus crew will greatly improve the odds. For each item creation, as well as for delivering a certain number Intergalactic Bill of Rights, the player will receive victory points.
There are 2 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Angel I Riker
|45||1 Major Kira|
|75||10 Intermediate Command Training|
|225|| 1 Orb Experience|
1 Bajoran Earring
|750||25,000 Federation Credits|
|1,250||1 Major Kira|
|2,600|| 1 Kira's Earring|
1 Bajoran Command Uniform
|3,450||1 Mirror Garak|
|4,500||35,000 Federation Credits|
|5,850||1 10x Standard Time Portal|
|8,500||5 Advanced Tactical Training|
|9,500||50,000 Federation Credits|
|12,000|| 1 Tactical Alert|
1 Garak's Armor
|13,500||50,000 Federation Credits|
|15,000||3 10x Standard Time Portal|
|20,000|| 1 Agonizer|
|25,000||5 Dynamic Officer Training|
|35,000||1 Mirror Garak|
|50,000||5 10x Standard Time Portal|
|80,000||100,000 Federation Credits|
|120,000||7 10x Standard Time Portal|
- After Phase I ended, there was outrage on the official forums because the community rewards disappeared. DB later confirmed that the community rewards were only for Phase I, however they did not announce this anywhere prior to the event. Phase I ended with slightly over 50% towards a free 10x Premium Time Portal, and at the end of the event, the community would have only been slightly below the 100% mark for the community reward. This resulted in even more outrage on the official forums. At this point in time, DB has stated that this issue is closed and they will not be issuing the community reward.
- For approx. 1 hour after Phase I ended, the event was unable to be entered. This was most likely due to a server bug/glitch, or significant server lag.