Might Makes Right
Kol sees a second chance to achieve his dreams of glory for the Klingon Empire. Those who stand with him will reap the benefits. Those who oppose him will die!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Might Makes Right is a Faction Event which ran from Thursday, January 31st through Monday Febuary 4th. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Klingon Empire, the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance or Section 31. In addition to normal shuttle rewards, these missions dropped Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions and event recipes.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to event recipes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
A communication from Kol of House Kor reaches all vessels in the area: he declares his disgust at what the Klingon Empire has become. No longer a distinguished entity consisting of only the best and brightest, he sees the Empire as a shadow of its former self and intends to seize control and blaze a path forged by power in the name of the House of Kor. 
- Kol: "What you call the Klingon Empire is an insult to everything the Empire has ever been or ever could be. These Klingons are soft, lapdogs to the Federation. But those who wish to see true glory again, your time has come! Join me."
- Chancellor L'Rell: "It's laughable that you accuse the Empire of not living up to its 'former glory' when your lust for power and poor leadership set us back for so many years."
- Section 31 Georgiou: "You respond with such ferocity, so many accusations, and yet why should anyone believe that you are not using the House of Kor to do your dirty work, Chancellor? Kol, a former aggressive element, would certainly make a useful scapegoat."
- Mirror Garak: "Not that I would mind seeing you both tear what fragile peace you have to shreds, but I haven't the time nor the patience for all the agitation this Kol is causing. Captain, Kol has a history of inciting warfare. I trust you'll handle this with due diligence."
- Section 31 Georgiou: "Captain, I must say I am rather impressed with how you handled this investigation. We managed not to earn the ire of the Klingons while obtaining ample information on Kol's objectives and activities."
- Chancellor L'Rell: "Ample information? So you're ready to apologize for those heinous false allegations you leveled against me?"
- Section 31 Georgiou: "Apologize? While our investigation yielded no evidence that you are directly involved with the reappearance of Kol, it is difficult not to see you as negligent in the way his influence has so rapidly spread throughout the galaxy."
- Chancellor L'Rell: "Insolent petaQ! You still question my honor? And all while Kol is still out there! We will handle him, mark my words, and you will regret ever questioning me!"