Mistress of the Mirror
Mistress of the Mirror is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, July 26, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, July 30, 2018. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation or Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Detective Dixon Hill is caught off guard when he receives a distressed message from Counselor Deanna Troi: her mother, Lwaxana, has gone missing over in Terran Empire space! Knowing her mother’s antics, Deanna isn't sure whether she should suspect foul play or not. Empress Georgiou intercedes, frustrated at the insistence that the Terran Empire would want anything to do with some loose Betazoid fool. 
- Detective Dixon Hill: "Of all the offices in all of San Francisco, she walked into mine. A petite, dark-haired little ingenue worried about her dear mother, with whom she lost contact with a short time ago."
- Detective Dixon Hill: "Her mother, an ambassador, the coquettish Lwaxana Troi, went silent after slippin' over to the wrong side of the tracks. You might call me a softie, but I couldn't have a sweet thing like her charging into the snake's den of the Terran Empire to try and find her mother."
- Emperor Philippa Georgiou: "Such childish amusements! This is why the Federation is hopelessly weak! You all spend your time indulging in fantasy rather than seizing the fruits of reality. Well, here's a dose of truth for you—we have no idea who this Lwaxana Troi is, or what happened to her."
- Detective Dixon Hill: "Can't say I fancy dealing with a ball-bustin' Terran broad like yourself. As to whether or not the elder Miss Troi was kidnapped, the truth, as they say, will out."
- Festive Lwaxana Troi: "Oh, little one. I go off the grid for a few days and you get so worked up I'm perfectly fine! Our ship crashed while exploring the Terran Empire and Emperor Spock took us in, so I thought I would show him a good time as a way of saying thanks."
- Mirror Spock: "Obviously your definition of a 'good time' differs from my own, Madam."
- Festive Lwaxana Troi: "Oh, come now, don't be that way. I understand that you're the leader of an empire, on top of being Vulcan, which you can't help, but you seriously need to learn to relax and enjoy life."
- Mirror Spock: "Captain, Counselor Troi, I expect that you're satisfied having found her alive and will be coming to retrieve her soon. In fact, I insist that you expedite her extrapolation... please."