No Trouble At All
Edward Larkin is attempting to perfrom experiments on the Horta with Ferengi support. Edward La Forge is appalled, but there may be no way to stop Larkin without going outside Starfleet regulations. Can you stop Larkin and save the Horta?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
No Trouble At All was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, July 30, 2020 and ending Monday, August 3, 2020. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Borg, Klingon Empire or Section 31. These missions dropped Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Edward Larkin is at it again, this time convinced that the horta would make efficient mineworkers if he could just remove their ability to defend themselves. Edward La Forge, who is an exozoologist, is vehemently opposed to Larkin’s work and feels he must be stopped.. 
- Chief Engineer La Forge: "I think we've all heard of the infamous Edward Larkin, the man who "invented" the tribble? Starfleet wouldn't support his research, so he's gone to the Ferengi--and they've let him run wild."
- Edward La Forge: "Larkin's now conducting experiments on the Horta. I'm an exozoologist, and I can tell you the Horta are no zoo animal--they are a sentient species. Larkin's actions are beyond the pale, and well beyond the Federation's ethics."
- Edward La Forge: "However, as I told my son, I don't see a way to stop Larkin. The Ferengi aren't part of the Federation. Geordi has suggested we go through less... official channels, such as Section 31, or less... scrupulous allies, such as the Klingons or the Borg."
- Chief Engineer La Forge: "We're living in a new era, Dad. This crisis doesn't allow us the luxury of going by the book all the time. Our friend here can stop Larkin and do it without bending the rules too much. Just trust them."
- Edward Larkin: "You can't sweep Edward Larkin under the rug! I was a Starfleet officer! I created life! And someday you'll be begging to claim me as one of your own! And I'll say--"
- Chief Engineer La Forge: "The rest isn't really worth hearing. Suffice it to say, we've so demoralized Larkin that he's abandoned his research, for now. I guess acclaim's worth more than results to him."
- Edward La Forge: "I'm not surprised. That's all men like him care about. That's how they avoid dealing with pesky things like ethics and facts. I suppose this is the closest we could get to working within Starfleet protocols, and I can't argue with the results. Thank you, Captain."