- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Peldor Joi was a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, November 15, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, November 19, 2018. Players completed shuttle missions for the Bajoran, Dominion, or Ferengi Traditionalists. These missions dropped Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Bajoran Gratitude Festival is in full swing, with the Dominion having been invited to join in as a gesture of goodwill. However, just as the inhabitants of Deep Space Nine are writing their renewal scrolls, a small commotion breaks out in Quark’s... 
- Commando Shran: "Peldor Joi indeed! How easily you pinkskins can surrender your senses under the guise of a celebration! You rub elbows with the very beings who attempted to wipe you out a short time ago! The way I see it, you deserve whatever you get."
- Weyoun Clone 5: "The only one 'surrendering his senses' here is you, Andorian. Our Founders signed a peace treaty. I cannot believe you have the audacity to imply they would not honor it. If you ask me, it is unstable beings like yourself whom we should be more concerned about."
- Penk: "I think the Andorian here has a point. Despite multiple attempts to initiate trade deals, the Dominion refuses to let enterprising parties–like myself or the Ferengi–explore financial opportunities over there. A little trust goes a long way, so why not show us some?"
- Commando Shran: "Yes. If your beloved Founders are as good as you say, put up or shut up. Use the Gratitude Festival and make an honest attempt at deeper relations with the Alpha Quadrant. You might start with the Bajorans, seeing as you so unceremoniously co-opted their Celestial Temple."
- Commando Shran: "Captain, I am very pleased with your efforts. I know how important peace is, but I also know what it's like to be part of a race that is constantly trodden upon."
- Commando Shran: "These Bajorans have been through so much already. I couldn't bear to see them escape one occupying faction to fall into the grips of another. I feel like now, attempts at peace can proceed without the smokescreen of ulterior motives."
- Weyoun Clone 5: "I don't exactly care for the way you vilify our society. The Founders act with only the benevolent desire to bring order to all. Though, not knowing the true grace of the Founders, I suppose I can understand your paranoia, pity it though I do."