For the first run of this event, see Quadrilateral
The Alpha Quadrant is in chaos, but what of the Gamma, or the Delta? Join Starfleet scientists attempting to open a wormhole to a potentially safer region.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Rules
- 5 Missions
- 6 Event Rewards
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
Quadrilateral 2 is an Expedition Event offered in Star Trek Timelines. Quadrilateral 2 will run from 12:00 PM (ET) Thursday, April 27, 2017 through 12:00 PM (ET) Monday, May 1, 2017. It will consist of six Normal, Elite, and Epic missions. These missions will have a rare reward of Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew have a 100% critical success rate.
Bonus crew have a 75% critical success rate.
- In an Expedition Event, your crew does NOT recover after attempting a challenge. Can your crew make it to the end of the Expedition?
- Unique Away Team Missions are available during the event. Open the Event to access them.
- Using any version of La Forge, Kim or Kurros will provide a bonus to Event Away Team Missions.
- Every Event Away Team Mission you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points.
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards. Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- In this event, Squadrons may also compete to advance up the Squadron leaderboards. Join a Squadron to get more rewards!
All missions take place at Bajor.
|Name||Type||Requirement||Skills Used||Char XP||Credits||Capt XP||Remarks|
|30 | 175 | 325||
||6 | ?? | 5||102 | ?? | 85||12 | ?? | 12||+7 | 35 | 65 SP for matched trait|
|45 | 190 | 350||
||6 | 6 | 6||102 | 102 | 102||12 | 12 | 12||+9 | 38 | 70 SP for matched trait|
|60 | 205 | 400||
||6 | ?? | 5||102 | ?? | 85||12 | ?? | 12||+12 | 40 | 80 SP for matched trait|
|80 | 250 | 450||
||6 | ?? | 6||102 | ?? | 102||12 | ?? | 12||+16 | 50 | 90 SP for matched trait|
Gamma, Delta, Epsilon
|100 | 300 | 500||
||6 | ?? | 6||102 | ?? | 102||12 | ?? | 12||+20 | 60 | 100 SP for matched trait|
- The skill points bonus for matching a trait on a node is also affected by exhaustion. So, 2 "exhaustion points" causes a 10% decrease in skill points and also skill points bonus.
- Captain XP is 12 for first pass, 2 for subsequent passes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Denizens of the entire galaxy have appeared in Federation space, which has been physically altered as a result of the temporal anomaly crisis. Has the same occurred in the Gamma and Delta Quadrants? If not, would they be safe ports in this storm? Join a group of scientists attempting to establish a stable wormhole to one of these quadrants. 
- Rogue Harry Kim: "We know these temporal anomalies have affected the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Some individuals from the Gamma and Delta have appeared here, but that isn't necessarily proof that those quadrants have been as affected."
- Rogue Harry Kim: "People want to go home. They also want to escape. We're hoping to give them both with a stable wormhole to either of these quadrants. You've recovered many experts who could help us on this project–and keep us honest."
- Rogue Harry Kim: "I know how it is to feel you'd do anything to go home--even risk your friends' lives. I'm going to use that feeling to make sure we take our time with this, and only open a wormhole if it's safe to do so."
- Rogue Harry Kim: "We met many advanced species on our journey home, and Starfleet thinks their expertise could help us in this crisis. That'll be our first task once we set up a base camp in the Delta Quadrant. I admit, I'll be looking over my shoulder the whole time to make sure this wormhole stays open.