Retrograde is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, September 21, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, September 25, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
So far, all individuals transported into the prime timeline have retained full knowledge of their own histories, at least up to the point in the timeline from which they came. But a new anomaly has sprouted, bringing forth individuals who cannot identify themselves or their time period with any real certainty. If someday the temporal anomaly crisis is reverted, and these individuals are returned to their own timelines, their inability to recall their original purpose there could lead to them inadvertently altering history, and destroying the prime timeline altogether. Can you restore these individuals’ memories, or has retrograde amnesia become the newest anomaly? 
- Laborer Spock: "Greetings, Captain. I apologize if we have met before - it appears I am experiencing severe amnesia. I can remember nothing before meeting this Starfleet that you serve, though their records know me as Spock."
- T'Mir: "And I am told my name is - or was - T'Mir. Your historical databases are thorough, but no matter how much I read about my past or my family, I can remember nothing. As of a few hours ago, every person brought to this sector from another time has been found with retrograde amnesia."
- Laborer Spock: "With your help, we hope to recover our memories. If that proves impossible, however, there may still be a chance to stop others from losing their memories when they arrive in this time. I would not wish such a disorienting experience upon anyone."
- Laborer Spock: "You have done well, Captain. Your research has given Starfleet the means to restore our memories piece by piece, even if we cannot prevent the effects of these new anomalies. It is an arduous process, but my name and my colleagues are no longer strangers to me."
- T'Mir: "This is more than a matter of personal satisfaction. If we are ever returned to our own times, we now remember enough to play the roles your history needs us to play. It is highly unusual, though, to see such vast numbers of anomalies existing all at once..."
- T'Mir: "Some appear to be forming inside of others, distorting new parts of the timeline altogether. This could - hmm. Curious. We are picking up a transmission on an unusual subspace frequency."
- Arex: "Hello? If you can hear this message, my name is Lieutenant Arex of the starship Enterprise. Your ship is unfamiliar to me, as is this star system... Where am I? What year is this?"