Reunion at Dawn
Young Picard has finally resurfaced, but it's clear that he is now the Locutus of Borg, seizing control of the Collective and sending them to assimilate everything in sight. Free Picard and put an end to the Borg's violent spree.
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Reunion at Dawn was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, February 27, 2020 and ending Monday, March 2, 2020. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Klingon Empire, the Federation, or the Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to event recipes.
- Crew with the Astrophysicist trait
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Young Picard sends out a communication to all who can hear him, but it is clear he is no longer acting of his own free will. Though he lacks the implants, he introduces himself as Locutus of Borg...
- Young Picard: "I am Locutus of Borg, the new sovereign of the Borg. It is time we return to our true destiny, our pursuit of perfection. Resistance is futile. We will bring every species in the Alpha Quadrant into our midst."
- Age of Sail Troi: "This is deeply disturbing. Not only has Cadet Picard slipped right in to his older counterpart's place, but I can feel the energies of the entire Borg shifting. Any peaceful intentions disappeared the instant he gave those orders."
- Age of Sail Worf: "If the Borg desire a war, then we will meet them where they stand. The Klingon Empire will send tremors of terror through every inch of the Collective."
- Fugitive Spock: "Do not be so hasty, Klingon. The Borg were our allies until they were corrupted by the integration of their new leader. It is likely that rescuing Locutus will also return the Borg to their previously peaceful state. I think we should prioritize his rescue over bloodshed."
- Young Picard: "Captain, I can never thank you enough for saving my life. That being said, I have no idea how I could possibly face anyone in the Federation after what I've done. I was so easy for them to use. So many casualties at my hands..."
- Age of Sail Troi: "Cadet, you must know no one blames you. You were as much a victim as anyone else, we all know that."
- Admiral Picard: "Those words are easily delivered, but impossibly received, Counselor. Cadet, you will survive this. It will be painful, I cannot lie to you about that. Each time you encounter someone affected by your actions, that pain will become raw once more."
- Admiral Picard: "But as minutes, hours, days give way to weeks, months, and years, the pain will dull. It will never leave you, but it will become bearable. It is then up to you to decided what to do with it. Will you burn up in it, becoming ash? Or will you rise anew, tempered by its intensity?"