Rule 125 2
Rule 125 2 is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, May 3, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, May 7, 2018. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Klingon Empire, Section 31, or the Ferengi Alliance. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Certain Ferengi have had it with the civil war dividing their people in half, and they will not allow Ferengi of the past to undo all the progress of the present (or prevent the hoped-for progress of the future). To this end, Captain Nog has teamed up with Section 31 to force the surrender of the Traditionalists to the Alliance, effectively ending their dispute. Pel, a female member of the Ferengi Alliance, would prefer that the Alliance make its own decisive blow against the Traditionalists. But Quark, traditionalist that he is, has convinced a group of 23rd century Klingons that there will be legendary battles and spoils for all if they will only help ensure the Traditionalists survive these attempts to crush them for good. 
- Captain Nog: "The Traditionalists have been bringing our people down long enough, Pel. That's why I asked Section 31 to help us. My uncle Quark's got a bunch of twenty-third century Klingons on his side with promises of profit and glory, and we need all the firepower we can get!"
- Pel: "But what's the point in winning if we can't do it on our own? Rule 59: Free advice is seldom cheap. If we let Section 31 help us, we'll be in their debt–a debt we don't know we can pay off. How do our people profit from that? Better to take down the Traditionalists ourselves!"
- Captain Nog: "Rule 125: You can't make a deal if you're dead. And if we lose this fight, the Traditionalists won't just kill us–they'll undo the progress my father and all of Ferenginar have made. Neither of us wants that, Pel. If Section 31 can help us win, I say we let them."
- Pel: "I can't believe we did it! We beat the Traditionalists, and we didn't have to be in anyone's debt to do it. This might just be the end of an argument to you, but it means more than that to us. To me. It means all Ferengi will have a chance for a better, fairer future."
- Pel: "There's never been a better time to be a Ferengi female. We haven't always gotten along, but Grand Nagus Rom even promised me he'd choose a Federation Ambassador on the Subject of Female Rights! Whenever I can get rid of these fake lobes for good, it'll be thanks to you."