Satyr and Swan
A younger version of Q has the perfect plan to help. He'll create more Q... by fathering them. Who would turn down an encounter with a god? Put a stop to this wannabe Zeus before he creates a trail of broken hearts across the universe!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Satyr and Swan was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, February 4, 2021 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, February 8, 2021. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Scoundrel trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
- U.S.S. Prometheus.png
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
A younger version of Q declares his intention to make more Q to help in the temporal anomaly crisis by romancing and mating with species across the galaxy. Both the present Q and Starfleet officers who have been influenced romantically by stronger beings in this way are opposed to letting a real-life version of Zeus run amok. The younger Q’s plans must be stopped before they even start!
- Lothario Q: "So few Q left, and my older self is nowhere to be found. Well, fear not, mortals. I can create more Q... with willing partners. Say, what do humans find more attractive, a stratus cloud or a cirrus?""
- Caldos IV Crusher: "Just like the mythological Zeus... except he's real, and dangerous. Can he even mate with other species? What would be the quality of life for the resultant offspring, and what dangers could it pose to the carrier?"
- Off-Duty Rand: "And what's a god-like being's definition of willing? This is unethical, to say the least, on top of Doctor Crusher's concerns. We have to stop him, Captain, him and his 'ship of love...'"
- Judge Q: "For all the times you humans have called me an imbecile throughout history, you certainly seem unable to deal with that imbecile every time he returns. What's the younger me up to now?"
- Taresian Kim: "You--the younger you, I mean--has a perverse plan to repopulate the universe with Q by mating with other species."
- Judge Q: "Perverse? That's quite a choice word, Ensign. You mortals should count yourselves lucky any Q--let alone THIS Q--would even think of mating with a subspecies such as yourselves."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "You can't think this is a good idea... I hope."
- Judge Q: "At least it's a new idea. You can't say I'm not trying to help."
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Yes, we're very lucky. Can you help us stop him?"
- [no extra response, go straight to "Yes, yes ..."]
- Choice C:
- Captain: "Your response is both shocking and utterly unsurprising."
- Judge Q: "Now you know how I feel, every time a human opens their mouth."
- Judge Q: "Yes, yes, we can't allow my younger self to go around blessing unsuspecting mortals with his progeny. Continue lobbing your ant-like efforts across his bow, and I'll prepare a nice black hole for him."
- Lothario Q: "You can't disagree that this universe would be better off with more Q--more of us, specifically. I can't make that happen from a black hole."
- Judge Q: "You are missing the point of being a Q entirely. But then, so many do. Off with you."
- Judge Q: "The results of a misguided youth, spent too much around mortals. How was I to know my greater purpose, my true power, distracted by all your feelings and urges and entanglements? I've half a mind to rid the universe of love, entirely...."