Seekers of Life
As the Discovery's history becomes public knowledge, the anti-synthetic movement is reborn! Can you protect synthetics from immediate harm and begin to find a way to combat this movement?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Phase 1, Faction Missions
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
Seekers of Life was a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, April 16, 2020. The event ended 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) on Monday, April 20, 2020.
The first phase functions as a Faction Event, with players completing shuttle missions for the Borg, the Romulans or the Dominion. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
The second phase is in the form of a Skirmish Event.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions and skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions and skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Cyberneticist trait:
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Phase 1, Faction Missions
Seekers of Life Phase 1 ran from April 16, 2020 (12:00 ET) to April 18, 2020 (12:00 ET).
Human Airiam’s horror at her own future turns to action. She becomes the voice of a movement to revive the Federation’s ban on synthetics! The Romulans are all too happy to support this cause. 
- Human Airiam: "To know that I will endure a horrific accident that kills my husband and nearly kills me is bad enough. But then to learn that I'll go on to be controlled by a rogue AI that nearly wipes out all organic life... synthetics are just too dangerous. Join me in banning them."
- Torchbearer Tyler: "No one in Airiam's new movement has thought through the logistics. With everyone at risk of disappearing via temporal anomaly at any time, we're all relying on synthetics to keep the lights on. Banning them would cripple the Federation."
- Fenris Ranger Seven: "I am glad to hear how useful we are. Synthetics are also people who deserve the chance to live, not get captured or chopped up in some rush to prosecution or black market."
- Elnor: "Tyler's choice of words was thoughtless. Seven is angry with him, as am I. We will channel our aggression into protecting synthetics. Please, Captain, choose to help us."
- Fenris Ranger Seven: "Now that the Federation is reconsidering a synthetic ban, the Romulans have proclaimed themselves allies. They're capturing synthetics wherever they can find them, supposedly to hold for the Federation."
- Elnor: "They are not holding them for the Federation. They are killing them. We must help."
- Choice A
- Captain: "My crew and ship are at your disposal. Give me orders."
- Choice B
- Captain: "I'm not familiar with your timeline. Why do the Romulans hate synthetics?"
- Elnor: "Because of the Admonition--a drug-induced vision--the Zhat Vash believe that all synthetics are a threat to organic life. Their fear is the foundation of the Empire."
- Choice C
- Captain: "You're Romulan. Can't you appeal to your own people?"
- Elnor: "I am a male orphan, raised Qowat Milat. I count synthetics and Starfleet admirals as friends. I am an oddity, not to be trusted."
- Fenris Ranger Seven: "We cannot change the Romulans' minds, not today. But you can keep them busy while Elnor and I smuggle their synthetic prisoners to safety. I've faked a Romulan attack on a Federation satellite that should do nicely."
- Fenris Ranger Seven: "In our time, The Artifact is now a ruin on the synthetic homeworld. I am glad we were able to use it to save synthetic lives again."
- Soji: "Is it really another timeline? Or is it the future, and the temporal anomaly crisis has only delayed it a little?"
- Elnor: "Do the Zhat Vash and the Admonition exist in all timelines? Do I? That is an intriguing thought. One that makes my brow ache."
- Torchbearer Tyler: "Please, stay focused. We have to find a way to stop the anti-synthetic movement before it gets out of hand or results in a ban. Since your people started this mess, maybe you have someone who can help clean it up?"