Sha Ka Ree
The catalyst for Spock's quest to erase himself from Starfleet history appears to be an old flame: Leila Kalomi, botanist of Omicron Ceti III. But is Leila acting alone? Put an end to Spock's misguided actions once and for all!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Sha Ka Ree was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, October 29, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, November 2, 2020. (This event was an hour longer than most due to the clocks going back in the US.) Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Vulcan trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
You have finally uncovered the impetus behind Spock’s quest to erase his Starfleet career: Leila Kalomi, a past love interest of Spock’s who lost him twice--first to his own Vulcan reserve, and then to Omicron Ceti III spores.
- EV Suit Spock: "If you would hold someone to account for my actions, it should be me alone. I have restricted disruption to my own Starfleet career, but I will not hesitate to expand if you threaten Leila--Miss Kalomi."
- Leila Kalomi: "Spock, please, we have nothing to be ashamed of. Starfleet has forced you to suppress your humanity, let Vulcan logic rob you of a full life. We're going to get those stolen years back. Spock's going to see that he is capable of love--without help from spores."
- Sybok: "My brother, you have shared your pain with me. I will help you finish what you started, so you can finally be happy with Leila. The Captain can give me no orders--I am free, as you soon will be."
- Zarabeth: "Captain, I would do anything to see Spock hapy. But Sybok and Leila aren't thinking of his happiness--only their own."
- Zarabeth: "Sybok manipulated them both. He approached me, first, thinking I could get Spock to do this, for me. But I wouldn't. I've learned about Starfleet, and Spock's career. He can't give that up, not for me, not for Leila--not for anyone."
- Sybok: "I thought you were Spock's true love. I see now you are only a criminal, desperate to ensure you are never exiled again."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "Do you really think anyone is buying this, Sybok?"
- Sybok: "Why so skeptical, Captain? Because I could have benefited from not having a brother in Starfleet, at one point in my life?"
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Zarabeth, do you think you can get through to Spock?"
- Choice C:
- Captain: "I'm sure Starfleet would have survived without Spock."
- Zarabeth: "But would Spock have survived without Starfleet? Everyone keeps pointing out his struggle, being half-Vulcan, and half-human. Well, where do you think he met most of his human acquaintances? Where did he experience love, loss, sorrow, and joy?"
- Zarabeth: "Everyone who loves Spock has Starfleet to thank, for making him the man he is. And real love means doing what's best for that person, not yourself. I think I can remind Spock and Leila of that, if Sybok doesn't get in the way."
- Leila Kalomi: "I'm so sorry, Spock. Sybok... he saw how much losing you hurt me, and when he gave me a way to get you back, I was so grateful that I... can you ever forgive me?"
- EV Suit Spock: "Yes. Self-forgiveness will be the more daunting task. I behaved illogically. Without my time in Starfleet, I would never have even met Miss Kalomi or Zarabeth, Captains Kirk or Pike, Doctor McCoy...."
- Amanda Grayson: "You wanted to be happy. No one, human or Vulcan, can fault you for that. I may be your mother, and biased, but I think everyone who loves you would agree: we wouldn't change a thing about you, Spock. Be proud of who you are, and all you've done, and you'll find happiness yet."