Shackled to the Stars
The Changeling, now impersonating Doctor Bashir, has made its ultimatum clear: the solids will yield Deep Space Nine as a peace offering to the Dominion, or the prisoners will perish. It's time to bring the prisoners home once and for all!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Shackled to the Stars is a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, April 25, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, April 29, 2019 . Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Changeling, taking the form of Doctor Julian Bashir, has unveiled an ultimatum - the Solids will yield Deep Space Nine as an offering to the Founders or the prisoners will die! 
- Changeling Bashir: "Captain, I assume you and the Federation are prepared to make amends for your people's initial transgressions. I have deliberated and decided that the space station you have referred to as Deep Space Nine would be a suitable trade-off for all these lives."
- Changeling Bashir: "After all, it is that space station's proximity to the wormhole that gives you solids a comfortable launch point into our realm and by relinquishing it to us, we will again have full sovereignty over our own domain."
- Tormented Geordi: "Captain, a Cardassian Keldon-class vessel just shot past us, heading for the wormhole. Data on the ship reports it was recently stolen. He must have used Thrax's form to get to it. The prisoners have to be aboard. Someone that ruthless wouldn't leave them behind."
- Alien Prisoner Kim: "It's trying to get back to the Gamma Quadrant. I'm sure the Changeling thinks the Dominion will shelter it. We can't let that happen. Those prisoners have been through enough. We have to stop it before it gets to the wormhole!"
- Tormented Geordi: "You managed to intercept the Changeling. Thank you. We're so close now. Those prisoners must feel so worn down and broken. Let's just hope the Dominion are less inclined to use torture on prisoners than the Romulans."
- Alien Prisoner Kim: "Sometimes the most sinister intentions are hidden behind the kindest treatment, Geordi. The Taresians used the offer of pleasure and comfort to keep me from leaving--at least long enough until they thought they'd get what they needed. I could see the Dominion doing the same."
- Changeling Bashir: "If you will not yield Deep Space Nine, I will not release the prisoners. Stand down and let me enter the wormhole!"
- Choice A
- Captain: "What are these wrongs you think we've committed?"
- Changeling Bashir: "You launched yourself into our domain and purport to force your way of life upon us. I saw the truth aboard what you call Deep Space Nine. That lust for conquest so inherent to all you solid species. We need that stronghold, Deep Space Nine, to protect ourselves from your kind."
- Choice B
- Captain: "Why did you choose to hold on to the prisoners?"
- Changeling Bashir: "I boarded Deep Space Nine when the Cardassians retook it. I saw the flippant way you solids viewed our way of life. Your talks of infinite diversity are all for show. We were just another species to be quelled and culled, assimilated into your Federation."
- Choice C
- Captain: "We won't surrender Deep Space Nine. Maybe we can reach another compromise?"
- : "
- Alien Prisoner Kim: "Damn, he cut communication again. He's gearing up to try and force his way through the wormhole. Captain, we need to take action now or we may never get the prisoners back."
- Alien Prisoner Kim: "Thank you, Captain. Somehow you managed to disable the ship without hurting the prisoners. It looks like we've managed to beam everyone safely aboard, but the Changeling dove out of the airlock. I've heard they can survive in space, but still..."
- Tormented Geordi: "I've got the Changeling right here in my transporter room in a containment field. He won't be going anywhere."
- Changeling Bashir: "You bloody solids! You don't even have the decency to leave me to my fate! Inevitable death in space would be better than enduring torture in one of your Federation prisons!"
- Tormented Geordi: "You must have us confused with another faction. The Federation doesn't believe in torture, even of someone who held and terrorized its own citizens for so long. That's why I rescued you. The only way to grow trust between us is to show you through actions what we stand for."