Shore Leave 2
For the first run of this event, see Shore Leave
With so many tourists wanting to unwind from the stress of the temporal anomaly crisis, some of the quadrant's more controversial factions have decided to create destination spots of their own. Which would you rather visit on your next shore leave?
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
Shore Leave 2 was a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, March 28, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, April 1, 2019. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Cardassian Union, Romulan Star Empire, or the Augments. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Even Risa’s legendary resorts can’t keep up with countless timelines’ worth of citizens looking to unwind during the temporal anomaly crisis. This is the perfect opportunity for some of the galaxy’s more infamous factions to establish destination spots of their own, cleaning up their reputations while making the most of tourists’ wallets. As straight-laced as they are, though, they’ll need help convincing tourists to give them the benefit of the doubt, and convincing their own citizens that it’s okay to relax once in awhile. 
- Elim Garak: "I have it on good authority that Risa has been so flooded with tourists from one timeline or another that they've started turning people away. We live in stressful times, Captain, and I'm sure you appreciate the benefits of shore leave. That's why I have a proposal for you."
- Elim Garak: "Rather than leave these tourists with nowhere to go, my people want to build a destination spot of our own. It would be a chance to prove that we're not the villains everyone so eagerly sees us as. The Romulans and the Augments seem to have had the same idea."
- Elim Garak: "The Romulans want to offer a more austere vacation alternative, and the Augments are certainly creative...but just between us, my people and our competitors have different ideas of...festivities than the Federation does. They may need some help to, ah, lighten up."
- Augment Riker: "We've had the doors open for a week and the resort is already packed. Usually this many people showing up on our door would mean trouble, but this...this is a nice change. Maybe people are finally seeing us for the creators we are, instead of the threat they want us to be."
- Augment Riker: "We've spent so much time focused on survival that most of us haven't had time to think about much else. I don't even remember when I last picked up my trombone. Seeing all our hard work on display here, though...it almost makes me want to dust off that trombone one more time."