Someone Like Me
Unless you intervene, the Federation--and then the galaxy--is doomed to war with the Tholian Assembly. Confront Suspiria and Kes, and find a way to undo this terrible future!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 BONUS Ships
- 5 Event Rewards
- 6 Missions
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
Someone Like Me was a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, July 2, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, July 6, 2020. Phase 1 took the form of a Galaxy Event and Phase 2 took the form of a Skirmish Event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Caregiver trait
- Crew with the Warp Theorist trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
Note: There is an issue with dual-reward thresholds not displaying schematics and other rewards correctly. Dual-reward thresholds with schematics and credits should be listed with the schematic reward below the credits (even though this is not how it appears in-game). However, the 100,000 VP threshold cannot correctly display both the item and schematics.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Phase 1 ran from Thursday, July 2, 2020, 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC) to Saturday, July 4, 2020, 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC).
|Tholian Treaty||A long-lasting peace treaty with the Tholian Assembly.||Honors|
|A Logical Response
Consult Vulcan authorities on the best approach.
|Telekinetic, Cultural Figure (both)||Burial Rites|
|Warp Theorist, Desperate (both)||Relief Supplies|
|Maquis, Prisoner (both)||Holo-imager|
|Another Future War
Learn the Tholians' orders in the Temporal Cold War.
|Telekinetic, Telepath (both)||Vulcan Music|
|Telepath, Caregiver (both)||Ablative Armor|
|Diplomat, Civilian (both)||Meditation Techniques|
|Enemy of my Enemy
Determine how the Romulans secured a Tholian ambassador.
|Maquis, Starfleet (both)||Gagh|
|Warp Theorist, Human (both)||Strikeforce Research|
Ask the Dominion to make an introduction to the Tholians.
|Diplomat, Prisoner (both)||Bloodwine|
|Maquis, Human (both)||Simple Tools|
|Innovator, Desperate (both)||AI Behavior Routine|
Annex additional space to the Tholian Assembly.
|Starfleet, Prisoner (both)||Mythological Stories|
|Ocampa, Telepath (both)||Music Theory|
|Brutal, Desperate (both)||Recording Equipment|
Remove Tholian battle simulations from Starfleet Academy.
|Cultural Figure, Nacene (both)||Atmospheric Regulator|
|Federation, Musician (both)||Strikeforce Communicator|
|Ocampa, Brutal (both)||Biofilter Retrofit|
|Show Your Work
Demonstrate Starfleet's military precision.
|Telekinetic, Civilian (both)||Portable Laboratory|
|Innovator, Musician (both)||Historical Records|
|Brutal, Diplomat (both)||Economic Stimulus|
You confront Suspiria and Kes, learning that they are indeed behind planning to engineer a war between the Tholians and the Federation. Kes wants to protect her daughter, Linnis. Suspiria blames the Federation for allowing the temporal anomaly crisis to pass, bringing untold pain upon the Ocampan people.
- Linnis Paris: "Mother, please, you don't know what you're saying. You're not well--"
- Grandmother Kes: "The Captain already knows, Linnis. Suspiria and the Tholians will destroy the Federation. For revenge, yes--for causing this temporal crisis, for endangering the Ocampa and killing the Caretaker. But I'm helping her for you."
- Grandmother Kes: "I hated so many things about the future I saw--but not you. Never you. I want you to live. I want you to be real. If the Captain prevents us from coming here, prevents Suspiria from helping, I might lose you forever. I won't let that happen."
- Linnis Paris: "I'd rather vanish from existence than be responsible for a war. I'll try to learn more about Suspiria's grievances. Until then, we can tackle this problem the old-fashioned way: Starfleet diplomacy. Engage the Tholian Assembly, befriend them before this war even begins."
- Linnis Paris: "A Nacene is a near-omnipotent being. I'm worried that no matter how hard we appeal to the Tholians, Suspiria will find a way to make this war a reality."
- Krenim Guest Chakotay: "Everyone has a price. And remember, these anomalies aren't just taking things away--they're bringing them back, too."
- Rogue Harry Kim: "Kes wants you to exist. We've been working on some technology that I think can make that happen... but what does Suspiria want?"
- Choice A:
- Captain: "Captain Janeway mentioned someone called the Caretaker?" [Go to Chakotay's reply, "The Caretaker..."]
- Choice B:
- Captain: "The Ocampa are her own children, in a way. What about them?"
- Linnis Paris: "We can offer the Ocampa their own settlement, and anything else they need... but so can Suspiria."
- Choice C:
- Captain: "She wants us dead. I'm not interested in making that happen."
- Krenim Guest Chakotay: "We're fighting an enemy bigger and stronger than us. We have to think creatively."
- Krenim Guest Chakotay: "The Caretaker was the Nacene that brought Voyager and the Val Jean to the Delta Quadrant. He died shortly after... but maybe we can find him again in this timeline!"
- Obrist: "Captain! Suspiria and her Ocampa have taken control of my ship! With Krenim technology, they could start this way before any of us were born!"
- Rogue Harry Kim: "Chakotay will sync up with Captain Janeway and find the Caretaker. Linnis, come with me, and I think we can find a way to stabilize your presence in this timeline. Captain, do whatever you can to keep that Krenim ship here!"
- The Caretaker: "You always were impulsive, Suspiria. You never respected time, or the clarity it can bring. Please, slow down with me. Live in this moment, before it passes us by."
- Suspiria: "When I left you, it wasn't because I never wanted to see you again. When I thought I never would... I will leave these creatures in peace. At least, until you leave me again."
- Linnis Paris: "Like the Caretaker says, Mother... shouldn't we just enjoy this while it lasts? There's no time like the present."
- Grandmother Kes: "I remember. But undoing this crisis will have a price. Maybe it won't be you, Linnis... but it will be someone else someone loves. Maybe there is no going back. Maybe there shouldn't be. You remember that, Captain."