At the 2hr mark I picked the B choice (arrest the stowaway) in the "Next Stop Absolution" dilemma and I was rewarded 2x Isolinear Chips, in contradiction with the idea that I'd get an uncommon Crew and Honour and chronitons. Didn't we agree that the rewards were randomly drawn from the drop tables anyway? --Mtayn Dhrekr (talk) 02:01, 12 October 2017 (CDT)
- They may well be, but tracking our rewards would be an excellent way to prove it one way or the other, I reckon. :-) Rini (talk) 07:39, 12 October 2017 (CDT)
- There may be RNG involved, but my experience over 78 logged Dilemmas has been the same rewards for the same choices with minor exceptions like a 3* crew with 30/30 instead of 2* crew. Those with better Wiki coding skills might be able to create a submission box for each Dilemma that can track what is dropped, similar to the drop rate for rewards in Away Missions - for example Blunting_the_Dagger#Drop_Chance. Just an idea that may help players submit their results easier than editing the Dilemma. Jello (talk) 08:00, 13 October 2017 (CDT)
- It's a good idea, but judging from the current results and distributions, I'd bet pretty much anything that a) as with faction-specific events it's completely irrelevant which option you choose, as the rewards are "identical" for each choice, and b) each reward is a chance of either hon+chrons+random crew (with tiny chance of 4*, better chance of 3*, and a 2* most of the time - may be even 5* are possible?), or 1-2 components (again, small chances of 4*, higher chances for fewer stars), and c) the chances of getting better crew (or components) increase with the difficulty (=time) of the dilemma.
- So it might not be worth the effort.
- However, the ratio of hon/chron/crew vs. components for the various dilemma difficulties might be interesting. --Crunch (talk) 16:19, 12 November 2017 (CST)
- I've also had some questions on adding crew members received at specific dilemmas like we do with the "Voyages exclusive crew". I was opposed to it and have removed them and contacted DB about it and they confirmed that ALL Non Voyages exclusive crew drop at random.Otto Vonbacon ❯❯❯ Talk 13:38, 7 February 2018 (CST)
Stupid question: can I get second star for the voyager exclusive crew? Because so far I get everyone once and then some different reward when I went the same path second time ... -- Hkmaly (talk) 06:09, 29 March 2018 (CDT)
- Consensus on the forums is that you can only get one copy of Voyage-exclusive crew and you need to use Citations to fully fuse them. The only known other source of these crew is Fierce Guinan, as one copy of her drops as an Achievement (but that still leaves two stars unaccounted for) --Mtayn Dhrekr (talk) 07:08, 29 March 2018 (CDT)
- Damn. Is there ANY way how to get second star for anyone more likely than with same probability as everyone else with same rarity? Not counting events and the thematic packages for dilithium ... they keep adding more and more ultra rare and legendary characters, so the probability of getting second star on any goes lower and lower ... -- Hkmaly (talk) 08:55, 29 March 2018 (CDT)