- 1 Crew reward detail
- 2 Voyage recalled with AM left but still failed?
- 3 No honor for dilemma
- 4 List of related dilemmas?
- 5 Relation Between Location & Award
- 6 Voyage appearing as failed on map since around 200 AM left
Crew reward detail
I suspect you can only get one-star crew until first dilemma and two-star after that. Anyone having counterexample? Anyone getting more star crew at all and when? -- Hkmaly (talk) 23:03, 22 September 2017 (CDT)
- Ok. I have my own counterexample. Got TWO three-star crew between first and second dilemma ... one just moments before the voyage failed. -- Hkmaly (talk) 20:07, 23 September 2017 (CDT)
Voyage recalled with AM left but still failed?
Hi, new here so excuse some possible mistakes to etiquette. Has anyone else been getting 'Failed' messages after a Voyage has been recalled before the AM ran out?
It's happened a few times to me so far when I'd sent it out with less than optimal crew (cuz event). -- Hillyan 2:41, 1 October 2017 (GMT+1)
No honor for dilemma
While dilemma can't be completely failed, for second time I didn't get any Honor for dilemma (got some item instead). The option I chose was not exactly honorable, so maybe you CAN fail in the sense that the dilemma options provide different reward. Or maybe it's random. -- Hkmaly (talk) 02:15, 6 October 2017 (CDT)
- You are right. I have edited the text accordingly. --Mtayn Dhrekr (talk) 08:20, 6 October 2017 (CDT)
Where would be the appropriate place to compile a list of the available dilemmas such that we can see which ones are connected to later "part two", "part three", etc.? Rini (talk) 13:46, 9 October 2017 (CDT)
Relation Between Location & Award
so most of my voyages have tended to start from the same locations, so far, i have seen few different crew awards, i have started deliberately changing my starting location and started getting different crews and slight differences in gear trends, like the awards might be fractionally based or world based. Has any-one else noticed this? It could be just my wistful thinking and just getting lucky, but there might be some thing to it, as i don't believe we know all the mechanic DB set up for voyages yet. [FSC] VAdm: Gryphon [***] (talk) 19:56, 25 October 2017 (CDT)
- Hmmmm ... I did noticed higher chance for three-star characters over weekend, it may be related to starting on the words where the weekend advanced Cadet Challenges are as opposed on the non-advanced ones ... I'll start paying attention to it. -- Hkmaly (talk) 14:39, 21 January 2018 (CST)
- PS: For anyone trying to make notes: also note the dilemmas encountered. -- Hkmaly (talk) 14:58, 21 January 2018 (CST)
Voyage appearing as failed on map since around 200 AM left
Does anyone else notice that on the map view, the voyage is reported as failed since the warning notice is generated, despite having around 200 AM left (as visible when clicking on it)? Mentioned to support and they said I'm only one who reported it. -- Hkmaly (talk) 15:01, 21 January 2018 (CST)