The Enemy Within
A deadly conflict leaves several Trill hosts dead and their symbionts with precious little time to be joined to the incoming new hosts. When a Borg cube abducts the symbionts, Starfleet puts out a distress call for a brave crew to rescue them!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Event Rewards
- 5 Faction Missions
- 6 Storyline
- 7 References
The Enemy Within is a Faction Event beginning Thursday, March 12, 2020 and ending Monday, March 16, 2020. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation, the Augments, or the Hirogen. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
This event did not follow the pattern of previous ones, having two 5* featured crew and only one 4* featured crew, with the ranked 4* reward (Holonovel Doctor) being bonus crew for the following event. This was announced as being a one-off.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
A deadly space battle has left several joined Trill hosts dead and their symbionts with precious little time to find new hosts! The symbionts have been taken to the nearby Science Station Tango Sierra, but they aren’t the only visitors... 
- Will Odan: "Captain, thank you for answering my hails. Several symbionts are in danger. Their hosts were killed when a plasma core malfunctioned. The symbionts that could be saved were on their way to Science Station Tango Sierra when they were intercepted by a Borg cube."
- Will Odan: "Though I know your Federation has brokered a sort of truce with them, trust in the Borg is still paltry at best in most parts of the galaxy. Some are suggesting that the core malfunction was not an accident and that this was a ploy to assimilate the symbionts."
- Mycelial Hugh Culber: "Your concerns are fair and if I'm being honest, I have a few of my own. But the Borg assure us this cube is one that has gone rogue. They've put out their own call for help in returning the cube. A call it appears the Augments have been all too eager to answer."
- 1701 Bashir: "Sounds like they're embarrassed their drones managed to break free of the hive mind. If they want someone to catch that cube, my latinum's on the Hirogen. I'm sure they'd love a good Borg hunt. As long as we can convince them not to keep a symbiont as a trophy...."
- Will Odan: "Captain, you have my deepest gratitude for overseeing such a swift rescue. I am pleased to report that, so far, all of the symbionts have been successfully joined with their new hosts with no sign of nanoprobes or other interference."
- Mycelial Hugh Culber: "That's good to hear, Ambassador. I was--I guess in a way I still am--acquainted with a Trill researcher whose host died on that ship. I'm happy his symbiont found a new host. I can't imagine what assimilation would be like for a human, let alone two lifeforms sharing one body."
- 1701 Bashir: "A unique sort of hell, I'd wager. Both symbiont and host, perhaps holding on to what consciousness they once shared, maybe even fighting assimilation longer than most as a united front, only to ultimately be overrun by the hive mind."
- Will Odan: "Indeed. Believe me when I say there are many joined Trill who fear the possibility of assimilation. But the universe is full of possibilities, both frightening and wondrous, and the merit in fretting over what lies ahead so finite."