The Game's Afoot 2
Mysterious events are occurring which cannot be explained through temporal anomaly alone. Join the legendary duo of Detective Data and Doctor LaForge to find the answers!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Rules
- 5 Missions
- 6 Event Rewards
- 7 References
The Game's Afoot 2 is the an Expedition Event offered in Star Trek Timelines. The Game's Afoot 2 will run from 12:00 PM (ET) Thursday, November 10, 2016 through 12:00 PM (ET) Monday, November 14, 2016. This event offers a Special Pack that has a guaranteed drop of The Professor, Detective Data, or Doctor La Forge if you spend 650 on the 10-pack pull.
- In an Expedition Event, your crew does NOT recover after attempting a challenge. Can your crew make it to the end of the Expedition?
- Unique Away Team Missions are available during the event. Open the Event to access them.
- Using any version of The Professor, Data or La Forge will provide a bonus to Event Away Team Missions.
- Every Event Away Team Mission you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points.
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards. Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- In this event, Squadrons may also compete to advance up the Squadron leaderboards. Join a Squadron to get more rewards!
- After the Event ends, look for a special opportunity to choose which crew member will be brought through the Time Portal next!
All missions take place at Q'Vat.
|Name||Type||Requirement||Skills Used||Char XP||Credits||Capt XP||Remarks|
The Brek'tal Ritual
|65 | 175 | 325||
||6 | ?? | 42||102 | ?? | 450||12 | ?? | 469||+15 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
A Scandal in Madena
|85 | 190 | 350||
||6 | 6 | ??||102 | 102 | ??||12 | 12 | ??||+15 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
The Tamarian Interpreter
|100 | 205 | 400||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | ?? | ??||12 | ?? | ??||+16 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
The Empty Starship
|125 | 250 | 450||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | ?? | ??||12 | ?? | ??||+22 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
Harcourt Fenton Mudd (Mission)
|150 | 300 | 500||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | ?? | ??||12 | ?? | ??||+30 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
- The skill points bonus for matching a trait on a node is also affected by exhaustion. So, 2 "exhaustion points" causes a 10% decrease in skill points and also skill points bonus.
- Captain XP is 12 for first pass, 2 for subsequent passes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron Ranked Rewards, also given out at the end of the event based on squadron rank. These are credits.
- Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Solo Ranked Rewards
Squadron Ranked Rewards