The Game's Afoot 3
Mysterious events are occurring which cannot be explained through temporal anomaly alone. Join the legendary duo of Detective Data and Doctor LaForge to find the answers!
- 1 Details
- 2 FEATURED Crew
- 3 BONUS Crew
- 4 Rules
- 5 Missions
- 6 Event Rewards
- 7 Storyline
- 8 References
The Game's Afoot 3 was an Expedition Event beginning 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC) Thursday, January 30, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM EST (17:00 UTC) Monday, February 3, 2020. This event offers a Special Pack that has a guaranteed drop of The Professor, Detective Data, or Doctor La Forge if you spend 650 on the 10-pack pull.
Featured crew provide the largest VP bonus on event nodes:
Bonus crew provide a lesser VP bonus on event nodes:
- In an Expedition Event, your crew does NOT recover after attempting a challenge. Can your crew make it to the end of the Expedition?
- Unique Away Team Missions are available during the event. Open the Event to access them.
- Using any version of The Professor, Data or La Forge will provide a bonus to Event Away Team Missions.
- Every Event Away Team Mission you succeed at earns you Event Victory Points.
- Collect Victory Points to unlock Event Threshold Rewards. Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event!
- In this event, Squadrons may also compete to advance up the Squadron leaderboards. Join a Squadron to get more rewards!
Detective Data: "Geordi and I are made up of matter which can exist outside of a holodeck. This Victorian garb is not. By what means does it persist without a holographic projector? As my doppleganger might say, the game is afoot."
All missions take place at Q'Vat.
|Name||Type||Requirement||Skills Used||Char XP||Credits||Capt XP||Remarks|
The Brek'tal Ritual
|65 | 175 | 325||
||6 | 6 | 42||102 | 102 | 450||12 | 12 | 469||+15 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
A Scandal in Madena
|85 | 190 | 350||
||6 | 6 | ??||102 | 102 | 102||12 | 12 | 12||+15 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
The Tamarian Interpreter
|100 | 205 | 400||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | 102 | 102||12 | 12 | 12||+16 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
The Empty Starship
|125 | 250 | 450||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | 102 | 102||12 | 12 | 12||+22 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
Harcourt Fenton Mudd (Mission)
|150 | 300 | 500||
||6 | ?? | ??||102 | 102 | 102||12 | 12 | 12||+30 | ?? | ?? SP for matched trait|
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Mysterious events are occurring which cannot be explained through temporal anomaly alone. Deploy the legendary duo of Detective Data and Doctor La Forge to find the answers!. 
- Doctor Geordi La Forge: "Quantum physicists and temporal engineers have had to eject everything they know out the airlock in this crisis. Holographic characters are somehow existing outside of a holodeck. Holographic clothes too, as you can see."
- Doctor Geordi La Forge: "What we have noticed is that all of these holograms have something in common: they're attempting to play out their programs. Data and I believe we should copy them. Maybe by solving smaller mysteries, we'll solve the bigger one."