The Isthmian Games 2
For the first run of this event, see The Isthmian Games
The Isthmian Games 2 is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM (ET) Thursday, June 28, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM (ET) Monday, July 2, 2018. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Bajoran, the Klingon Empire, or the Ferengi Traditionalists. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
Solo Ranked Rewards
|Solo Ranked Rewards|
Solo Threshold Rewards
An elder version of Jake Sisko, no longer haunted by the ghost of his lost father, has turned his efforts towards celebrating the artistic benefits of so many different peoples, cultures, and eras trapped together in the same space. He has organized an intergalactic arts festival and competition known as the Isthmian Games. Several factions, also seeking a breath of fresh air, have amped up the competition by sponsoring their favored art form. Who will win the Isthmian Games, and take home the prized replicated wreath of celery?
- Jake Sisko: "The Isthmian Games are an ancient Earth tradition. At the Games, people came together to celebrate the arts and let their differences unite them, not divide them. With so many different eras and cultures here together, I thought we could use something like that."
- Jake Sisko: "The Bajorans have agreed to sponsor me and the other writers since, well, I'm their Emissary's son. The Klingons have always had a soft spot for Shakespearan drama, so they'll be supporting the theatre, but I'm a little worried about the Ferengi Traditionalists..."
- Uhura: "I think they're sponsoring a dance troupe just so they can claim they treat women fairly. Their motives might not be honest, but if they can get musicians and dancers in the Games, I say we make the best of it. I'm going to put on a show they won't forget!"
- Prospero Data: "On behalf of my sponsors, I want to thank you for your assistance in winning the traditional celery wreath. The Klingons have a well-known love of theatre, and I myself have found it invaluable in studying the human experience."
- Prospero Data: "My emotions may be simulations, but learning to express them has actors do has made me...feel closer to them somehow. I am hopeful that when the Klingons decide on a subject for their prize commission play, I will get another chance to 'tread the boards,' as they say."